Tallship Sailing And Snorkeling Adventure From The Whitsundays - Hamilton Island
OverviewSpend the day at sea, sailing, snorkeling, beachcombing and enjoying the Whitsunday Islands' spectacular natural beauty. Go snorkeling at a protected beach and enjoy morning tea with chocolate cake, a buffet lunch and afternoon hors d'oeuvres, freshly prepared on board. Theres plenty of room to relax on the tallships large deck, ideal for calm sailing in the protected waters of the Whitsundays' fringing reefs. Combining adventure on the high seas, snorkeling and a non-stop smorgasbord of food, a tallship cruise is the best way to experience the beautiful Whitsundays Passage in one day. With numbers restricted to less than 40, you can sit back and relax or join the crew and try your hand at raising the sails!
Know More about this tourSet sail in the Legend Derwent Hunter from Airlie Beach, heading to the Whitsunday Islands' tranquil northern bays. Help the crew raise the sails, or sit back and enjoy morning tea with chocolate cake and biscuits while you cruise across the calm sea to your private mooring at Langford Reef and Bali Hai.
See osprey eagles and turtles as you sail, and hear tales from the areas Aboriginal history. After dropping anchor, go snorkeling in the pristine waters and fringing coral reef, where the calm waters and plenty of guidance make snorkeling a breeze for first-timers.
Enjoy walks on the sandy coral cay, then return to your beautiful tallship to enjoy a smorgasbord buffet lunch of cold meats, salads and tropical fruit. In the afternoon, relax on the ships spacious deck, with plenty of sun and shade areas, as you sail back across the Whitsunday Passage to Airlie Beach. While sailing, graze on cheese and fruit platters and order a drink from the licensed bar (own expense).
Inclusions for Tallship Sailing And Snorkeling Adventure From The Whitsundays
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Eco sailing guide
- Use of snorkel equipment and wetsuits
- Morning tea and cakes
- Buffet lunch
- Afternoon hors d'oeuvre
- Marine park fees
Exclusions for Tallship Sailing And Snorkeling Adventure From The Whitsundays
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Toilet is available on board
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.