OverviewCome and enjoy an adventure unlike any other at the Tanama. You will have the chance to see the real nature of Puerto Rico. You will explore huge water caves and hike trough the Tanama lime stone canyon. Body raft in magical, fresh water of the Tanama. Jump at the river rappel (optional) with certified guides that will be happy to assist you on any challenge in this adventure.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourCome and enjoy an eco-adventure that anyone in good condition can participate in. Appreciate nature in a fun and educational way through many activities like hiking, cave exploring, river tracking, rock climbing, cliff jumping, river current floating and much more. Youwill start out with a hike through the Tanama Forest which is located in the North Limestone Region of Puerto Rico. Here you will pass by a huge bamboo forest until reaching the tunnel. The Urayoan Tunnel is a huge 300 meter long tunnel in which you will enter and relax yourself in the calm and delightful Tanama River waters. This part has a duration of 25 minutes from beginning to end. This tunnel has no rapid in it and lets you enjoy a unique experience and special connection with nature.
Once you cross the tunnel, you will the walk through the Caon del Tanama. Here you will appreciate severalnatural water springs and incredible landscapes that this paradise provides. Through the canyon, the river current will allow you to float in specially selected places. Then, reach the incredible Cueva del Arco Cueva Jacanas and Cueva de los Petrogrifos. This will be an adventure that you would never forget.
Inclusions for Tanama Eco-Adventure
- Equipment (helmet and life jacket)
- Free parking
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Tanama Eco-Adventure
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
What to bring: snacks, sunblock, daypack, water, tennis shoes, clothes that can get wet, swimsuit, towel and change of dry clothes.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.