Tang Dynasty Show With Dumpling Banquet - Xian
OverviewEnjoy the performance of Tang Dynasty Music and Dance including ancient instruments playing and dance segment (70 minutes) as well as having Tang Palace Dumpling Banquet dinner including steamed dumplings, fried dumplings, and boiled dumplings.
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel pickup included
- Dinner included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourEnjoy the performance of Tang Dynasty Musics byancient instruments and Dance segment as well as having Tang Palace Dumpling Banquet dinner including a variety of dumplings such as steamed dumplings, fried dumplings, and boiled dumplings. You have the option of booking for both or the show only at checkout.
- Tang Dynasty Show lasts about 70 minutes. In the instrumental segment, the performers mainly presents you pipa, a hand-plucking traditional instrument, and paixiao, a 3,000-year-old wind instrument. The dance segment boasts even greater charm. The audience could see Tang court life and the social customs and also gain a thorough understanding of the history of traditional Chinese musics and dances.
- Dumpling Banquet dinner is served together with the performance. Dozens of hundreds of different shaped dumplings with different fillings and colors. Steamed dumpling, fried dumpling, boiled dumpling, and other snacks will give you an unique memory in Xi'an. All of this is expected to make the audience much better acquainted with ancient Chinese culture.
Inclusions for Tang Dynasty Show With Dumpling Banquet
- Entrance fees
- Dumpling Banquet (if option is selected)
- Hotel pickup
Exclusions for Tang Dynasty Show With Dumpling Banquet
- Dumpling Banquet (if option is not selected)
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please provide your hotel information upon booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private One Day Tour of Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum And Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show
- Half-day Private Tour of Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum
- Xi'an Huashan Mountain Adventure Day Tour
- Private Xi'an Day Tour with Terracotta Warriors and Banpo Museum
- Private Cultural Day Tour of Xi'an Including Big Wild Goose Pagodas, Jianfu Temple Pagoda, Small Wild Goose Pagodas at Xi'an Museum, and Waterscape Show at Tang Paradise Garden
- 2-Day Luoyang Private Tour from Xi'an by High Speed Train