Tang Palace Show In Xi'an - Xian
OverviewThe Tang Palace Show is the best way to experience the original and traditional music and dance of Chinas golden age: Tang Dynasty (618 A.D. to 907 A.D.) in Xian historic surroundings.
- Instant Confirmation
- Ideal choice for families
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour(Duration of the show is from 8:00pm to 9:10 pm) You will go to the Shanxi Opera House (Address: No. 161 North Wenyi Road, Xi'an, China) by yourself. You will get your ticket with your name which you used for booking the tour (must be the same with your passport, and you need to take your passport with you for receiving your show ticket). The Tang Palace show starts at 8pm and finishes at 9:10pm. Please make sure you arrive at the theater at least 10 minutes before the show starts to collect your tickets and find your seats. There is an option to choose hotel pickup and drop-off service.
The Tang Palace Show showcases the music and dance of Chinas golden age: The Tang Dynasty (618-907 AD). Tang dynasty is often viewed as the apex of Chinese civilization, especially southern Chinese. Recreated from historical records, artworks, relics and artifacts, the traditional instruments, hairstyles, dances and brilliant costumes of the Tang era are brought alive in this wondrous and highly entertaining performance. You can expect to see a beautifully choreographed ribbon dance, a percussion instrument number, and other dances that require numerous costume changes.
There is an option to have dinner at the show (before the show). The dinner will start at 7pm and finish at 8:30pm. You will be served with a range of delicious dumplings. Close to a hundred different varieties in various shapes and sizes are beautifully presented at the table.
Inclusions for Tang Palace Show In Xi'an
- Show ticket
Exclusions for Tang Palace Show In Xi'an
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Transfer service
- Dinner (If option is not selected
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.