Tango Caribbean Dinner Cruise - Philipsburg
OverviewExperience the true Caribbean way on this evening dinner cruise! Guests are treated to an open bar and snacks as the catamaran sails along the coast of St. Martin, capturing the captivating colors of a Caribbean sunset. A Creole buffet style dinner is then served and guests are invited to dance the evening away. A truly Caribbean experience!
Know More about this tour
Tango is a large 63 foot sail catamaran, sister ship to Lambada. Featuring a spacious walk-up bar area and plenty of seating, as well as large nets up front and plenty of cover in case of rain, this catamaran is fit and ready for a party!
Tango boards at Pelican Marina in St. Martin for a unique Caribbean style dinner cruise. Guests are served a full open bar and snacks while sailing the coastline of St. Martin to enjoy the spectacular Caribbean sunset.
Tango then returns to Simpson Bay to drop anchor as guests are served a Creole buffet style dinner. A sumptuous choice of Creole chicken, succulent baby back ribs, salads, breads, rice and beans and plantain is offered to guests before being invited to share the entire boat space to enjoy the fare picnic-style. Followed by a delicious dessert and famous Caribbean rums! Music will be played for your entertainment as guests dance the evening to a close!
Inclusions for Tango Caribbean Dinner Cruise
- Professional crew
- Sail Excursion onboard Tango
- Full Open Bar
- Creole Buffet Style Dinner
Exclusions for Tango Caribbean Dinner Cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note that the dress code for this cruise is informal, T-shirts and shorts may be worn
Meals for infants aged 4 years and under are not included but may be purchased on the night
Wednesday is a Dutch / French evening theme (crispy Dutch chicken and Beef Bourguignon, scalloped potatoes, rice & salad) and Friday is a Caribbean Buffet (ribs and chicken with rice and beans, salad and Johnny cakes). Snacks are served when the boat departs and dessert is served after dinner.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Anguilla Day Trip from St Maarten
- St Maarten Shore Excursion: Beaches and Shopping in Marigot
- Full-Day Eco-Snorkeling and Beach Excursion
- St Maarten Shore Excursion: Orient and Maho Beach Half-Day Tour
- St-Martin and St Maarten Island Sights, Shopping and Maho Beach Tour
- Best St Maarten Speed Boat and Snorkeling Tour