Tango Porteño Dinner Show And Tango Lessons In Buenos Aires
OverviewIf you want to live the golden age of Argentine tango, Tango Porteo is the right place to go. Have a great tango show and indulge yourself in the sophisticated decoration, the incredible staging and live the tango at its best, accompanied by top quality cuisine. In addition, enjoy a free tango lesson that will give you an idea of the show you will see later. An unprecedented spectacle, with more than 30 artists and 12 live musicians on stage.
- A la carte dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourLeave your hotel in a comfortable bus and be taken to Tango Porteo, a tango venue that used to be a movie theater, located in Downtown Buenos Aires on the famous 9 de Julio Avenue and just a few meters from the obelisk. The theater was restored down to the last detail in pure art-deco style and is complemented with an artistic staff, unbeatable productions, and high-quality gastronomic creations.
If you choose to take the tango class (pick up transfer in not included for this option), you will be able to learn the basic movements of this beautiful sensual dance. In one hour, professional teachers will introduce you to this wonderful dance, declared UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage.
Once the class is over, you'll head to the main salon, where you will enjoy a three-course meal featuring different options of Argentine and international dishes, accompanied by Argentine wines (See below for a sample menu).
The Tango show starts at 10.15 pm. World class dancers take advantage of the wide stage while wall-screens provide beautiful images of dancing couples. The power and the impacting sound of the live band and the singers is going to leave you breathless.The meticulous scenography and costumes at the Tango Porteo create the ultimate framework to transport you to that enchanting time when all Buenos Aires was tango. This will be an unforgettable experience.
After an hour and a half show, your driver will take you back to your hotel.
Sample three-course dinner menu (subject to change):
Starters (choose one of the following):
- Classic creole little pies stuffed with knife-cut veal meat and green olives.
- Ham and raw ham duet accompanied by cheese dices, potato pudding in mustard and spring onion cream on green leaves bouquet.
- Glazed onion, shallot and leek cream soup with countryside bread croutons and fresh parsley rain.
- Grilled Angus boneless steak with potato texture, cherry tomatoes, peppers and provolone cheese.
- Chicken breast stuffed with bacon and arugula, accompanied by toffeed sweet potato pure, rosemary flavoured vegetable tian and lime soft sauce.
- Pork flank with potato texture, cherry tomatoes, peppers and provolone cheese.
- Italian Fettuccine with peppers and baby eggplants in basil and chestnuts soft cream sauce.
- Spiced semisweet chocolate ice cream, accompanied by classic rice and milk pudding on base of pralin
- Porteo typical dessert tasting: Crme caramel homemade custard, cheeses and confitures trilogy, crme-caramel ice cream on orange and cocoa crispy biscuit.
- San Felipe wine
- Beer, sodas, mineral water
Inclusions for Tango Porteño Dinner Show And Tango Lessons In Buenos Aires
- Tango class(if option selected)
- Tango Show
- Three-course dinner (if option selected)
- Soft Drinks and a bottle of wine for every two people (San Felipe Cellar) (if option selected).
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included only at the Only Tango Show and Dinner & Tango Show options (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Tango Porteño Dinner Show And Tango Lessons In Buenos Aires
- Gratuities (optional)
- Dinner (Only-Show option)
- Hotel pickup for the Tango Class/Dinner/Tango Show option
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years.
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.