Tanis And Suez Canal Full Day Tour From Cairo
OverviewVisit Tanis & The Suez Canal Area from Cairo, Departure from Cairo in the early morning, driving(Tanis) the delta capital of Ramses II, passing on the site of Bubastis where the cat was worshiped in ancient times,Then proceed to Ismailia on the Suez Canal for lunch & Return to Cairo.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourGo on a private tour to the ancient city of Tanis (San al Hagar)or the land of GoHEN as mentioned in the old testament and Suez Canal with your own tour guide. You will be picked up from the hotel to drive 145 km (90 miles) away from Cairo. In the North East of the Delta lies the city of Tanis which was once the capital of Egypt during 21st and 22nd dynasties. The drive will be through the fertile fields of the Delta. The site is full of granite monuments that were taken from (PR RAMSES)the city that was the northern capital of Egypt during the time of Ramses 2nd. The ruins include the remains of obelisks and statues of Ramses the 2nd.there are a lot of ruins of the main temple in the city that was dedicated to the god Amun RA and the ruins of the two subsidiary temples of his wife and his son.The city of Tanis has its religious importance in addition to the historical one.In the old testament this place was known as the land of Goshen, where the sons of Israel (brothers of the prophet Joseph) settled down escaping from the famine and brought their cattle and families here till the era of the Exodus.
Inclusions for Tanis And Suez Canal Full Day Tour From Cairo
- Entrance fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Tanis And Suez Canal Full Day Tour From Cairo
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for child aged XX and under
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Discover Alexandria: Day Tour from Cairo to Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa Pompeys Pillar National Museum and Montaza Gardens with Lunch
- Amazing Alexandria Trip From Cairo
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids of Giza Memphis and Sakkara including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Egyptian Museum, Saladin Citadel, Khan El Khalili Bazaar Including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum including lunch
- Discover Cairo: Old Capital of Memphis and Step Pyramid of Sakkara Private Guided Tour
- Discover Cairo: Coptic Islamic Tour, Christian Churches and Babylon Fortress
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids Of Giza And The Sphinx Short Trip