Tanzania 5 Days Private Safari - Wildebeest Migration From ArushaWrite a Review
OverviewExperience truly remote and wild places of Northern Tanzania on this comprehensively private Tanzania safari. The tour will let you experience the great wildebeest migration in the impressive Serengeti view wildlife up close in the magnificent Ngorongoro crater and walk with masai in the Ngorongoro highland.
This safari itinerary combines luxury tented lodges with permanent wilderness luxury lodges. All safaris use well-maintained and extended Toyota Land Cruisers, with roof hatches for unobstructed and up-close game-viewing and private Tanzanian safari guide.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Multi-Day Trip
Know More about this tourDay 1: arrive in Arusha Arrive anytime at Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO) and get your private transfer to Arusha at Moivaro Lodge. The rest of the day is at leisure. Stay at Moivaro Lodge, which is beautifully located on the coffee farms and is a perfect place to prepare for your adventure. You will have a pre-safari briefing and an equipment check at the hotel. It will also be checked that you have the appropriate mandatory medical coverage and travel insurance for your safety.
Day 2: A full day game drive in Serengeti National Park. Depending on the time of the year and the migration of the herds you can expect to see wildebeest, lions, elephants, giraffe, zebras, Monkey, baboons, hippos, rhinos, antelopes as well as a multitude of birds. Dinner and overnight at Serengeti Simba Lodge. Full board.
Day 3: Another full day game drive in Serengeti National Park. After breakfast you will take the packed lunch and proceed with the game drive in the Serengeti National Park. The migration can be seen on a long chain approximately 40 km heading to the south western direction. At around 12:30 and 13:00 break for your lunch. After having your lunch you will proceed with your game viewing following the move of the migrants on the southwest of the park. Approximately 1.3 million wildebeest, 250,000 gazelles and 200,000 Zebras have been recorded sharing the short grass. Dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Serena Lodge. Full board.
Day 4: Serengeti to Ngorongoro Crater An early morning game drive in the Serengeti followed by picnic lunch on the way to Ngorongoro crater. We will stop at Olduvai Gorge, the site of Louis and Mary Leakey’s renowned archaeological discoveries. Their findings include some of man’s earliest known ancestral remains. Dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Serena Lodge: Full board.
Day 5: Game drive in Ngorongoro Crater Today you will descend 2000 feet (over 600 meters) to the floor of the Ngorongoro Crater for your crater tour. Here you we will explore the forest areas inhabited by monkeys and elephants, the lake area, where we may see flamingos. You will also visit the open Savannah where the lions hunt. Picnic lunch will be served in the crater. Dinner and overnight at your lodge/Hotel in Arusha town.
Inclusions for Tanzania 5 Days Private Safari - Wildebeest Migration From Arusha
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
Exclusions for Tanzania 5 Days Private Safari - Wildebeest Migration From Arusha
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Important information: appropriate mandatory medical coverage and travel insurance is required.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.