Pickup up from Dar es Salaam International Airport and transfer to city center. Overnight at PEACOCK Hotel.
(Dar/Selous = 300 km, 5/6 hours)
After breakfast, drive to Selous or catch flight Dar to Selous. Lunch at the campsite. Afternoon boat safari on the Rufiji River. Dinner and overnight at Hidden Paradise Campsite or Ndovu Campsite.
Collect packed lunches and have a full day game drive in the Selous Game Reserve. Picnic in the bush. Late evening drive back to the campsite for dinner and overnight.
After breakfast, enjoy another full day of game viewing and walking safari nears Lake Tagalala (if the road is passable). Picnic lunches to be served near the Hot Springs. Late evening drive back to the campsite for dinner and overnight.
After an early breakfast, break the camp and drive around in Selous National park. Dinner and overnight at the Camp.
After breakfast, drive back to Dar es Salaam or flight Selous to Dar.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 6 Days
Departure Details :
Julius Kambarage Nyerere International Airport
Return Details :
After breakfast, drive back Julius Kambarage Nyerere International Airport.
OverviewThe Selous Game Reserve, another UNESCO world heritage site is the largest protected area on our planet, covering an area of around 50,000 sq. km. Its size is stunningly bigger than Switzerland or Denmark, uninhabited and little touched by human interference. Visitors can find themselves in a pristine wilderness, far away from the trodden tourist routes.
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Local guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Dress code is smart casual
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Day Selous Reserve mid-Range Safari
- 10 Days Mikumi Ruaha Selous Experience
- 3 Days Mikumi Safari
- 6-Day Safari to Southern Tanzania from Dar-Es-Salaam
- 2 Days guided tour to Mikumi National Park from Dar Es salaam
- 3-Day Hiking tour at Udzungwa Mountains National park from Dar-Es-Salaam
- 5-Day Ngozi Crater Lake guided hiking tour from Dar-Es-Salaam