- Arrival at POZZALLO, a typical Sicilian fishing village, gradually regaining its role as the main port of the Provincia di Ragusa
- Departure in air-conditioned coaches, accompanied by guides.
- Departure for TAORMINA, on the way we pass by ISPICA, a baroque town rebuilt after the 1693 earthquake. ROSOLINI, a typical rural town dating back to the Roman times, surrounded by orange and lemon groves. SIRACUSA, the home town of Archimedes and home to the world famous archaeological zone and the University City of CATANIA, a thriving commercial centre.
- TAORMINA: Free time in Taormina centre to enjoy the unique panoramic view overlooking Giardini Naxos, a former Greek colony, now an international yachting centre. Time for lunch (not included in the price).
- On the way to Mt. Etna we stop to sample some typical Sicilian delicacies, including wines / almond sweets and honey; these Sicilian specialities are for sale (no obligation to buy).
- MOUNT ETNA: From the SILVESTRI CRATER, at 2000 metres, we have a panoramic view of this vast base of ETNA and the effects of the most recent eruptions. Souvenir shopping.
- Departure by High Speed Catamaran at 21:30 hrs for Malta
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 15 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure from Malta at 6:30am by high speed catamaran. Check in must be made at least 1 hour before the departure time. , Departure from Pozzallo at 9:30pm with an approximate arrival in Malta at 11.. read more
Departure Details :
Departure Offices Malta Virtu Passenger Terminal, Xatt il-Ghassara tal-Gheneb, Marsa, MRS 1917 Malta Tel: (+356) 22069999 Open 2 hours before Departure GPS: 35.885371, 14.501445.. read more
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Full day guided excursion departing from Malta with high-speed catamaran to Sicily. VisitingTAORMINA and MOUNT ETNA in air-conditioned coaches.
Know More about this tour
- Local guide
- Round-trip ferry
- Transport by air-conditioned coach in Sicily
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A small amount of walking is involved
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately