Taormina And Mount Etna Full Day Excursion From Malta - Valletta
OverviewFull day guided excursion departing from Malta with high-speed catamaran to Sicily. VisitingTAORMINA and MOUNT ETNA in air-conditioned coaches.
Know More about this tour
- Arrival at POZZALLO, a typical Sicilian fishing village, gradually regaining its role as the main port of the Provincia di Ragusa
- Departure in air-conditioned coaches, accompanied by guides.
- Departure for TAORMINA, on the way we pass by ISPICA, a baroque town rebuilt after the 1693 earthquake. ROSOLINI, a typical rural town dating back to the Roman times, surrounded by orange and lemon groves. SIRACUSA, the home town of Archimedes and home to the world famous archaeological zone and the University City of CATANIA, a thriving commercial centre.
- TAORMINA: Free time in Taormina centre to enjoy the unique panoramic view overlooking Giardini Naxos, a former Greek colony, now an international yachting centre. Time for lunch (not included in the price).
- On the way to Mt. Etna we stop to sample some typical Sicilian delicacies, including wines / almond sweets and honey; these Sicilian specialities are for sale (no obligation to buy).
- MOUNT ETNA: From the SILVESTRI CRATER, at 2000 metres, we have a panoramic view of this vast base of ETNA and the effects of the most recent eruptions. Souvenir shopping.
- Departure by High Speed Catamaran at 21:30 hrs for Malta
Inclusions for Taormina And Mount Etna Full Day Excursion From Malta
- Local guide
- Round-trip ferry
- Transport by air-conditioned coach in Sicily
Exclusions for Taormina And Mount Etna Full Day Excursion From Malta
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A small amount of walking is involved
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Discovering Gozo Full Day Excursion
- Malta Prehistoric Temples Tour
- Mdina Small-Group Walking Tour
- Vittoriosa and Senglea Tour Including St Lawrence Church and Malta Maritime Museum
- Malta Sightseeing Tour: Mdina, Mosta Dome and Ta Qali Crafts Village
- City Sightseeing Malta
- Valletta and The Three Cities Harbor Cruise
- Valletta Segway Tour and Malta 5D Show