Taormina Coastline And Isola Bella Boat Tour
OverviewVisit the bays of Taormina by boat. Discover the fascinating Grotta Azzurra and rocky coastline of Capo Taormina. Descend the steps to natural reserve of Isola Bella where the boat awaits. Relax, swim, and enjoy a fresh fish based lunch back on land by the waters of the natural reserve of Isola Bella.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Lunch included
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourEnjoy a day at sea visiting the bays of Taormina and the coast of the pearl of the Ionian with this authentic and relaxing tour.
Meet your tour leader in central Taormina and head to the nature reserve of Isola Bella.
To really see Taormina is to experience it from its most privileged point of view. That is from the beautiful sea that surrounds it. Enjoy a day at sea visiting the bays of Taormina and the coast of the pearl of the Ionian with this authentic and relaxing tour.
The meeting point is the centrally located office in Taormina where the tour leader will be waiting to lead you to the Isola Bella nature reserve on board of the comfortable minivan, and will be on hand to assist you throughout the tour.
You will then descend the steps that lead to one of the most renowned places in Taormina - Isola Bella - defined the Pearl of the Mediterranean by the famous German baron Wilhelm von Gloeden.
You will experience a traditional sea voyage while on board a comfortable boat, caressed by the sea breeze and relaxed by the lapping waves. You will visit not only the fascinating Grotta Azzurra with its colorful shades of blue, but also Capo Taormina and its rocky coastline - made famous by the film Le Grand Blue. Etna and the Gulf of Giardini Naxos will provide the perfect backdrop for a photo to remember the moment, and this will be the perfect place for a refreshing dip in the waters surrounding the Grotta del Giorno.
The tour will continue along the coast towards the Bay of Mazzar, the beach of the locals or 'taorminesi', and past the luxury hotels and fashionable lidos where everyday the slow dolce vita of Sicily is celebrated.
Than visit the Bay of Mermaids, one of the most secluded and characteristic bays of the entire coastline and also the perfect location for a swim in the clear cool waters.
The boat tour ends at Isola Bella. Thanks to its unique nature and its geographical form, the island has been declared to be a monument of historical and artistic interest and value.
At the end of the visit, prepare to taste a wonderful fish based meal in a typical Sicilian 'trattoria' just a few meters from the crystal waters of the reserve.
Inclusions for Taormina Coastline And Isola Bella Boat Tour
- Pick up with minivan from the centrally located meeting point in Taormina
- 2.5 hour boat tour with visits to the Grotta Azzurra, Capo Taormina, the Grotta del giorno, the Bay of Mazzar, and the Bay of Mermaids
- Tour leader service during the whole experience
- Water, soft drinks on board
- Fresh fish lunch, drinks included: 1/2 liter of mineral water and 1/2 liter of local wine
Exclusions for Taormina Coastline And Isola Bella Boat Tour
- Personal expenses and extra drinks
- Drop-off NOT included
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Sunscreen, sunglasses, and your own towel are recommended
The tour is subject to cancellation in case of adverse weather or sea conditions
Vegetarian menu available when requested at the time of booking
Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance
Please note that this tour is not suitable for people with impaired mobility
Only in English to enhance the quality of the experience
Clients are required to be at meeting point 10 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time
Please note that the tour leader is not a certified local guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.