Tapas And Flamenco Show - Madrid
OverviewYou will visit two tapas bars and for dessert you will go to one of the best churrerías in Madrid to have chocolate with churros. You will know the most representative places of old Madrid. Local guide expert in history and gastronomy. Enjoy tapas and the best flamenco show in Madrid.
Know More about this tourExit the tour knowing a little more about our traditions and culture, such as flamenco and tapas.
This consists on a tour where you will visit two authentics tapas bars and one of the most popular chocolateria of Madrid. These bars serve the tastiest homemade tapas accompanied with the most popular drinks. You will be able to taste the most typical dishes of Madrid and Spain, such as Iberian ham, Spanish Omelette, Meat Pie, other Spanish tapas and, of course, our Chocolate con churros.
The restaurants you will visit are considered the most suitable ones because their offer of huge variety of Spanish traditional dishes and are also very popular between the local people of the area, so you can life the Spanish experience on a more realistic way.
After that the experience will continue leading you to an authentic flamenco show. Your ticket for the show includes a drink so you can enjoy it while you watch live Spanish culture, professional flamenco dancers and musicians that will make you feel the passion of their movements and music.
All the time during the tour you will be guided by an expert that will teach you about history, curiosities and more aspects of the Spanish life but always with a friendly and informal atmosphere so you will feel as a local of Madrid. These professional are experts also in gastronomy and the history of flamenco in Spain, so feel free to ask whatever doubt you have about Spanish these Spanish traditions.
Another important aspect that brings quality to this kind of tour is that we only work with small groups (with a maximum of 8 people) in order to attend you in a more personal way and to make you feel you are visiting the city with a group of friends and do not be like a large group of tourists where you do not know almost anything.
Inclusions for Tapas And Flamenco Show
- Entrance fees (Flamenco show entrance + a drink, beer, wine, sangria or a soft drink)
- 1 tapa and 1 drink (wine, beer, soft drinks or water) in each bar + Chocolate with churros.
- Local guide, expert in history and gastronomy.
Exclusions for Tapas And Flamenco Show
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years.
Not recommended for vegans and lactose intolerant.
Not wheelchair accessible.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full Day Trip to Toledo with Panoramic Tour from Madrid
- Day-Trip to Burgos from Madrid by Train
- Scrooser Historic Tour Madrid
- Flamenco Theatre Madrid
- Summer Magic Nights Wine Tour
- 4-Days tour Northern Spain
- 5-Day Spain Tour: Basque Country from Madrid
- 8-Day Spain Tour: Northern Spain and Galicia from Madrid