Tapas And History Of Barcelona Evening Tour
OverviewDiscover Barcelonas enchanting Born and Gothic Quarter in a 2-in-1 food and history tour that combines delicious tastes at 3 tapas bars with an exploration of many of the city's most emblematic squares and sites. Kick off your evening at a local, family-run bodega for a light aperitif before heading to a walking tour of the oldest and most historic area of Barcelona. Finish your evening at 2 distinct tapas bars - a rustic tavern and a modern tapas bar - and feast on local delicacies like fresh-from-the-sea fish lightly fried in olive oil while devouring Catalan wine. All food and drinks included.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Dinner included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tour
Meet your expert tapas guru who will navigate you through the winding medieval streets of the central Gothic neighborhood, bringing Barcelonas magical past and gastronomical culture to life. Soak up the citys complex, fascinating and delicious food and wine scene with a visit to three of Barcelonas most mouth-watering tapas bars each absolutely authentic and unique.
Kick off your evening with a glass of wine (or two!) in hand, before embarking on a 4-hour journey into the history, culture and delicious tapas scene of Barcelona. Savor the famed local charcuterie - from smoky sausages to cured cheeses- paired with the regions most famous sparkling and fortified wines.
Along the way, discover the citys amazing 2000-year history revealed through hidden Roman ruins, the strong French influence, incredible legacy of Christopher Columbus, and the watershed 1992 Olympics. Continue your journey to two tapas bars and devour exquisite modern tapas like beef cheek braised in red wine and fresh-from-the-sea fish lightly fried in olive oil, both paired with bold Catalan red wine.
Inclusions for Tapas And History Of Barcelona Evening Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Tapas And History Of Barcelona Evening Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 13 years
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Available for pescatarians and gluten free with prior notice. Please advise when booking.
Not recommended for vegans or vegetarians
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Not wheelchair accessible
A min of 2 people per booking required
A maximum of 10 people per booking
You Might Also Like
- Private Sailing Experience from Barcelona
- Small-Group Barcelona Tapas Tour with a Local
- Private Salvador Dali Day Trip to Figueres and the Costa Brava from Barcelona
- Private Half-Day Port-to-Port Barcelona Highlights Tour with Sagrada Familia Tickets
- Sagrada Familia Express Private Guided Tour
- Barcelona Private Transfer from Cruise Terminal to Airport