Tapas Evening Walking Tour Of Barcelona
OverviewCombine gourmet food and Catalan culture on a pre-dinner walking tour of Barcelona's famous tapas bars. It's a great way to begin your visit of Barcelona - not only do you get an overview of this fabulous city, you also learn how to order tapas (bar snacks) and discover some of the best bars and cafes Barcelona has to offer. Plus, your friendly, informative guide can offer suggestions to help you get the most from your stay in Barcelona. Upgrade this experience and enjoy a flamenco show.
- Free snacks included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Led by a local guide
- Free drinks included
Know More about this tourYour tapas walking tour begins at a gastronomic center that was created to offer new experiences to foodies and travelers visiting Barcelona. Here, enjoy a guided tasting of traditional Spanish products such as cheese, cured meat and bread, all washed down with a drink.
After this activity your tour will continue near Barcelona's most famous street, La Rambla, with its bird cages, tapas bars and local restaurants. From here you and your guide will go to La Boqueria, the citys famous food market, which offers an array of fresh produce including fruit and vegetables, seafood, cheese and any type of meat imaginable.
The tour continues at a restaurant offering a wide selection of local, delicious tapas. Here you will enjoy three tapas with a glass of wine, beer or cider, while your food-and-wine-guide provides insights into the flavors of wine, the cuisine and Spanish culture.
You'll continue through the Gothic Quarter, where you will discover the architecture, atmosphere, language and gastronomy that are unique to Spain, and some of the gourmet shops which are over 100 years old.
Your last stop will be in a bar where four tasty tapas and a glass of wine, cava or beer will be waiting for you.
Flamenco Show UpgradeFor a richer experience, book the upgraded version of this tour including a 50-minutes flamenco show with a drink.After enjoying your tapas and drink at the first bar in Las Ramblas, you will make your way to El Born, one of the trendiest neighbourhoods in Barcelona. There you will head to Dalmases Palace, the splendid Gothic venue in which the flamenco show will take place. Sit back and relax as you discover this incredible dance sipping on a glass of cava.
Inclusions for Tapas Evening Walking Tour Of Barcelona
- Tapas walking tour with a specialized gourmet guide
- 8 tapas, hot and cold
- 3 tastings in the market and specialty food stores
- 3 drinks (water will be considered as a drink)
- Free WiFi at the meeting point
Exclusions for Tapas Evening Walking Tour Of Barcelona
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Seafood, nuts and sesame seeds are present in all the kitchens and counters of the bars visited; tools, gadgets, pans and some ingredients might contain traces of these products
Tapas will be shared with the other people on the tour and may contain traces of seafood and meat. If you would like other food not included in the menu, you will be kindly requested to settle it separately
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Barcelona Guided Tour by Segway
- Private Sailing Experience from Barcelona
- Small-Group Barcelona Tapas Tour with a Local
- Private Salvador Dali Day Trip to Figueres and the Costa Brava from Barcelona
- Private Half-Day Port-to-Port Barcelona Highlights Tour with Sagrada Familia Tickets
- Sagrada Familia Express Private Guided Tour