Discover Triana, one of the most famous neighborhood in Seville, in a different way. On this 3-hour guided tour you will taste traditionalÂ tapas,Â discovering, little by little, one of the most charming area in Seville, full of traditions and history.With your guide you will have the chance to walk around through the old town center of Triana, one of the birthplace of Flamenco, with aÂ large tradition in pottery and tile industry.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small-group tour
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tour
Your guide will meet you in central Seville at 9pm and will introduce you to the history of the Triana district. One of the most important neighborhoods in Seville, Triana boasts a rich history. With a vibrant color all its own, residents of the area today still identify strongly with the area (as 'trianeros') more than sevillanos.
Take in this unique atmosphere of Triana--go walking along calle Betis, the famous street located just by the river Guadualquivir, and stroll through calle Pureza and some of most captivating streets of the district. With your guide, explore some local restaurants and bars to try the best tapas such as: pescaito frito, caldereta, carne en salsa, papas con mojo picón, and more. Tour includes three drinks to complete your tapas experience.
Inclusions for Tapas Guided Tour In Triana Seville
- Local guide
- Walking tour
- Small-group tour
- 3 drinks and 4 tapas
Exclusions for Tapas Guided Tour In Triana Seville
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.