Enjoy the Tapas Walking Tour and Flamenco Show in Barcelona and wander through a Spanish culture experience with some tasty tapas and finish the evening watching a live flamenco show in Barcelona´s Gothic quarter. The tour begins with a walk through the streets of Barcelona where you will be able to see the most interesting places of the old town alongside a professional enthusiastic guide.You will visit the most emblematic places, from a historical and gastronomic heritage of the old town, as the typical tapas bars in Barcelona. The Catalans have put their personal touch on them, you´ll taste local specialties in a typical Spanish bar.
Finally you will go to a typical Flamenco theatre to enjoy an incredible and exciting flamenco presentation which lasts 40 minutes, with a part of a dance and singing, which is famous worldwide. Enjoy!
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Get inside tips from a local
- Family friendly
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tourAt 7pm meet your guide in a central Barcelona location and set off on foot on your 3-hour introduction to the city's cuisine and culture.
Explore the historic neighborhoods of the Gothic Quarter, and El Raval visiting places of interest as you stroll through streets steeped in 2,000 years of history. Walk along the famed Ramblas and visit the bustling Boqueria market for an introduction to the ingredients used in Catalonian cuisine. Then, stop at a downtown bar for a typically local selection of tapas (small plates) with a drink.
Finally, allow your guide to introduce you to the magic of flamenco, a traditional Spanish art composed of music, song, and dance. Take a seat at a traditional tablao (flamenco venue) in the heart of the city and enjoy a 40-minute show performed by some of the best dancers and singers in Barcelona.
Your tour concludes at a central Barcelona location, from where you can continue your night out.
Inclusions for Tapas Walking Tour And Flamenco Show In Barcelona
- Professional guide
- Tapas selection and one drink at a typical tapas-bar
- Flamenco show at a Barcelona theater
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Tapas Walking Tour And Flamenco Show In Barcelona
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Minimum age is 5 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.