Tara River Rafting And Jeep Safari 3 Day Tour - Durmitor National Park - Sarajevo
OverviewIn this great tour, explore Montenegrin Durmitor National Park and make connection with this unspoiled nature and clear Tara river. Lovers of adrenaline off -road driving, 4X4 and other off-road vehicles, inaccessible terrain and wildlife, jeep - safari tour around the Durmitor Ring will have a memorable experience. We organize an unforgettable eight-hour adventure of driving off-road vehicles for those who want to experience an exciting expedition up close and learn about all the hidden beauties of Durmitor. Rafting on Tara river represents the ultimate adventure challenge, unusual adventure and memorable holiday for all nature lovers. Rafting Tara river canyon is a special treat and a challenge for all rafting fans around the world because Tara canyon is the second deepest canyon in the world ( 1337m ), after the Grand Canyon in America.
- Multi-Day Trip
- All necessary equipment included
- All-inclusive tour
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourDay one: Welcome to the camp
You will arrive here in the afternoon. Have some rest, unpack, we will prepare the dinner in the meantime. What comes after the dinner? Party! Meet new people, relax, listen to live music. This is a perfect break from everyday rush.
Day two: Whitewater rafting adventure
Before we set out on an adventure, you will need to restore energy and the best way of doing that is by having a delicious breakfast, including traditional food and beverages. Ready to conquer biggest rapids of Tara and Drina? Awesome! You will receive all the necessary instructions on the way to Brstanovica while driving in our 4X4 vehicles. Rafting tour will take 3-5 hours, under the safe guidance of experienced and IRF licensed skippers. During the descent, you will be able to take photos, swim under the waterfall, see amazing places that you will always remember, and who knows, maybe come back again. Upon completion oft his adventure, we go back to the camp, full of impressions. We restore our consumed energy with delicious lunch where we connect tradition and nature on the best way in order to satisfy the taste of the biggest gourmands. After lunch you can enjoy in free activities or take a time for resting. Dinner comes next and then gathering and party.
Day three: Durmitor Exploration
After a morning coffee and delicious breakfast our tour can begin. We start from the camp and move across Scepan fields, Crkvicko fields, the Susica canyon through villages Nikovici and Nedajno.These are highest permanently inhabited places (2000m) in Balkans. We reach the Susica canyonwhich forms the border between the Durmitor and Piva mountains and over Small Montenegro wearrive in Zabljak. Driving through these areas gives us an opportunity to see the beauty and elegance of Durmitor wilderness. From Zabljak and across Savin Kuk and Todorov Dol, we reach the beer villages (Pisce, Vojinovici) and enter the heart of Durmitor. You will remember these places because of the unreal scenery (2522m Bobotov Kuk, Prutas rock, glacial lakes) and you should definitely capture those moments with cameras.Driving from one beautiful place to another, after ecovillage Trsa we descend to the place called Pluzine and continue driving along the coast of Lake Pivaand Piva river.From there we climb to the Scepan fields and back to the camp where a gourmet lunch waits for us, after which we part our ways. Fresh mountain air, view of the highest peaks and beautiful springs and lakes, canyons and raw smell of mountain herbs and wild fruit flavor will keep this experience forever in your memory. After lunch, a three-day tour ends.
Inclusions for Tara River Rafting And Jeep Safari 3 Day Tour - Durmitor National Park
- 2 nights accommodation
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Meals as per itinerary (2=breakfast, 2=lunch, 2=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Transport by off road car during arrangement
Exclusions for Tara River Rafting And Jeep Safari 3 Day Tour - Durmitor National Park
- DVD (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of two people per booking is required
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Times Of Misfortune - Sarajevo Under Siege Tour
- Private Sarajevo Gourmet Tour
- From Sarajevo: Full-Day Medjugorje Tour
- From Sarajevo: Full-Day Visegrad Tour
- From Sarajevo: Olympic Mountains Tour
- From Sarajevo: Bosnian Pyramids Mystery tour
- From Sarajevo: Full-Day Lukomir Village Private Tour
- From Sarajevo: Age of Kings - Vranduk and Tesanj Tour