OverviewExplore the deepest canyon in Europe and treat yourself with an unforgettable experience that will exceed even your highest expectations. The rafting tour is conducted in the lower course of Tara and Drina rivers, with plenty rapids (about 23) and represents the ultimate challenge for all adrenaline junkies and lovers of wild natures. During the descent, we will take breaks for photographing surreal landscapes, swimming under waterfalls, sightseeing fairytale landscapes and capturing memories.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- All necessary equipment included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourTravel to the base camp, which is located in the canyon of the river Tara, 20km from highway Foca - Niksic. All you need is adventure spirit and desire for action, because every participant receives all the necessary equipment (neoprene suit, boots, protective vest, helmet).
You do not even need to be physically prepared or to have previous experience in rafting. Before the journey, guides will give you all the necessary instructions of how to use the equipment and how to behave while you are on the boat. And hunting rapids can begin.
Board the boat and begin to tame the wild river. The pulse is accelerated to the maximum, adrenaline fills each cell, laugh and screams are bouncing from the surrounding rocks. Excitement is growing, while cold water splashes your heated body. During the descent we take breaks for taking photos, jumping into the water, swimming and enjoying the beauty of the mountain springs and noisy waterfalls.The last point of rafting on Tara and Drina is on the banks of the camp.
After returning the equipment, restore your strength and used energy with our delicious lunch where we merges tradition and nature in the best way, in order to satisfy the taste of the greatest gourmets.
Each participant receives a free professional HD footage of the tour that will bring back a smile on your face every time you watch it.
Inclusions for Tara River Rafting Day Tour
- Rafting activity
- Equipment necessary for a rafting (neoprene suit, neoprene boots, helmet, life jacket, anorak, waterproof bags)
- Transport in private vehicles during the tour
- Licensed guide and skippers - International Rafting Federation
- Free parking for your vehicles
- Free Full HD footage taken of your rafting
- Traditional Lunch
Exclusions for Tara River Rafting Day Tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Previous experience is not necessary
The minimum participants needed for conducting the tour is 2 people or you can simply join an existing group
Timetable of the tour is not fixed and may vary depending on the wishes and needs of our guests
Vegetarian option is available, please advise us at time of booking if required
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not wheelchair accessible
A valid passport is required on the day of travel
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.