Tarangire National Park Guided Day Tour From Arusha
OverviewTarangire is the least visited of the parks along Tanzania's northern circuit. The park's large elephant population, iconic Baobab trees, and diversity of wildlife make it one of the best parks in the country for taking breathtaking photos or simply basking in the beauty of the world's largest land mammals.Game drives through Tarangire are particularly thrilling during the dry season when the animals of the park must cluster closer and closer to the Tarangire River. The Tarangire River has water all year round and during the dry season, between July and October, many animals from the surrounding areas come to the river for drinking. This offers a great opportunity to see plenty of animals in one place and to witness the predator-prey relationship in action
Know More about this tour
After breakfast you are met by our professional tour driver guide who will deliver a short safari info briefing, after which we travel east two hour drive to theTarangire National Park.
Along the way you'll take in the changing landscape as Arusha's urban jungle is replaced by wide open plains and quaint Masai villages. Checking in at the park offers a good chance to see mischievous monkeys darting about in the shade and you can also pose with a gigantic Baobab at the park's entrance.
Once inside the park, you'll see the eponymous Tarangire river lined with acacia and Baobab where game amble to and fro throughout the day. During the dry season, thousands of animals from the Masai steppe migrate to the Tarangire region looking for water so you can see dozens of different species in a small amount of time.
Exclusive to the park are endangered animals such as the Greater Kudu, Fringe-Eared Oryx, and the Ashy Starling.Tarangire is famous for its huge number of elephants population, baobab trees and tree climbing African pythons
Enjoy a picnic lunch(own expense) at one of the park's picnic areas and take in an unparralelled view of the Tarangire River. Keep an eye on your food though, as the local monkey population will be only too happy to make off with a tasty treat if given the opportunity!
You'll return to your Arusha hotel late in the afternoon.
Inclusions for Tarangire National Park Guided Day Tour From Arusha
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Tarangire National Park Guided Day Tour From Arusha
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mount Kilimanjaro Climb - Tanzania
- Tanzania Family Adventure Safari - 15 Days
- 3-Day Safari Tour to Ngorongoro Crater from Arusha
- 7-Day Safari to Ngorongoro, Serengeti and Lake Manyara from Arusha
- Full-Day Safari in Tarangire National Park
- Full Day To Arusha National Park
- 2 Days Short Safaris- - Lake Manyara Or Tarangire and Ngorongoro Crater
- 5-Day National Park Safari in Tanzania