Taroko Gorge With Qingshui Cliff, Swallow Grotto, Shakadang Trail, And Qixingtan - Hualien
OverviewTaroko Gorge, renowned as the largest marble gorge in the world, should not be missed on any visit to Taiwan. You're sure to be amazed by the enchantment of this national treasure. Starting from the brilliantly colored sea cliffs of Qingshui seem straight out of a Bob Ross painting, youll venture into the heart of the of the mountains to discover the secrets of Tarokos marble wonderland.
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up at your hotel in Hualien City, Hualien Port, Hualien Airport or TRA Hualien Station before9:00 am and start this exciting day tour to explore some of the most beautiful places in Taiwan!
Witness the power of nature as you trace the course of the Liwu River that crafted this gorge into the spectacle it is today. This eastern end of the Central Cross-Island Highway offers multiple hop off points for exploring the scenery and cultural treasures here. At Swallow Grotto youll discover how local wildlife have made creative use of the landscape. As the Eternal Spring Shrine reveals itself from the distance, you will no doubt wonder aloud whether youre moving through a dream.
Attractions you will visit:
- Qingshui Cliff
- Swallow Grotto
- Tianxiang Scenic Area
- Eternal Spring Shrine (Changchun Shrine)
Inclusions for Taroko Gorge With Qingshui Cliff, Swallow Grotto, Shakadang Trail, And Qixingtan
- Hotel/Airport/Port/Railway station pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Local guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan
Exclusions for Taroko Gorge With Qingshui Cliff, Swallow Grotto, Shakadang Trail, And Qixingtan
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
English or Mandarin-speaking guide is available. Please select your preferable language at checkout
For cruise passengers, at time of booking, you must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
A small amount of walking is involved
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Hualien East Coast Full-Day Tour
- Private One-Way Hualien City to Kenting Scenic Tour
- The Better Taroko Gorge National Park Day Tour - Small Group - Early Start!
- Taroko Gorge National Park Day Tour - 4 or more person
- Spectacular Hiking in Taroko Gorge: Zhuilu Old Trail
- Small Group Taroko Gorge Classic Day Tour
- KOT Cycling Challenge - King Of Taroko Cycling Tour in Hualien