Taroudant Guided Day Tour From Agadir
OverviewTaroudant seems to have been made for the eyes. The city was built before the arrival of Islam but had its golden period in the XVI century, when the Saadians made it their capital and called it Mohamdia. From this time, there are still 8 km of earth made walls, a proud remainder of the battles of the past. Walking through one of the monumental five city doors into the medina is almost like walking through time.The entangled city streets and alleys may at first seem a disastrous mess, but they are in fact part of a rigorous hierarchic plan. The mosque is the centre, immediately surrounded by the souk where the skilled artisans work their crafts. The souk is divided in sectors according to different crafts, and this division follows a precise order, from the least to the most valued skills. The houses are built around a central patio and keep the private city life form foreign eyes. Altogether Taroudant has an extremely peaceful vibe.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour
Formerly, Taroudant exporting its sugar to Europe today is a hotbed of Moroccan agriculture, locates in this rich Souss plain.
Explore the ancient town red fortified located close to the desert of the Sahara. The option of climbing the walls for a magnificent view of the city and the surrounding countryside. Enjoy the panoramic view and keep your portable camera because there will be plenty of photo opportunities.
Enjoy free time to explore the medina and souks of Taroudant. Enjoy the the mint or soda downtown, admire the charm of the souks and remarkable artisans working with leather, copper and especially silver. The city with the red walls of Taroudant, with its ancient medina (old city) and the traditional customs of the East is a refined arrangement means order to discover the Moroccan culture firsthand.
Inclusions for Taroudant Guided Day Tour From Agadir
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Taroudant Guided Day Tour From Agadir
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.