Tarragona And Sitges Mediterranean Village Private Tour From Barcelona
OverviewTravel back in time to the ancient capital of Hispania and enjoy the modern charm of Sitges. Live a day in the warmer shores of Catalonia. You will first travel to Tarragona, also known by its ancient name 'Tarraco', and then make your way to beautiful Sitges. You will finish the day in San Sebastian, the best urban beach in Europe.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourDiscover Tarragona with your expert guide will pick you up at your hotel or apartment in private transport, located 62 miles (100 km) south of Barcelona, on the Costa Dorada. The city is home to one of the most important and best preserved Roman archaeological sites in Spain, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Here, you will admire the impressive 'Devils Bridge'. This aqueduct, 711 feet (217 meters) long and 85 feet (26 meters) high, is a spectacular example of the advanced Roman engineering. Next, you'll begin the walking tour, where you will discover the many still preserved remains of this civilization, while our guide provides their most exciting stories.
You will be able to explore the ancient walls surrounding the city and be immersed into one of the best preserved circuses in Europe, hidden under building structures from the 19th century. You will see as the traces of the ancient Roman forum live in the present with the medieval and modern Tarragona. Finally, you will be amazed at the ruins of the amphitheater located on the shore of the Mediterranean since the 2nd century and where bloody battles between gladiators took place.
After this journey in the footsteps of our distant past, you'll go to another town with a charm that is more colorful and idyllic, heir to the imprint of Modernism.
Sitges is located 23.6 miles (38 km) from Barcelona. Its privileged location, where the sea and the mountains are mixed, became an ideal place to practice health tourism. Today, in Sitges, is a mixture of traditional fishermens houses with a bohemian and lively atmosphere, full of boutiques, restaurants and musicians and artists in the streets.
Inclusions for Tarragona And Sitges Mediterranean Village Private Tour From Barcelona
- Professional local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Walking tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Tarragona And Sitges Mediterranean Village Private Tour From Barcelona
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Guitarra y Flamenco
- 2 hour Sailing Cruise Barcelona
- 2 hour Private Sunset Sailing Cruise
- Heli-Skiing in Andorra
- Barcelona Markets Tour with a Chef and Food Tasting - Premium Small Group
- Paella Cooking workshop with a Chef & Lunch, Wines & Friends - Small Group
- Gaud - The Park Gell Tour
- Jewish Quarter of Barcelona: one of the most important Jewish Communities of the Medieval Europe