"La Brasserie de Montbenon", Alle Ernest Ansermet 3, 1003 Lausanne, +41 21 320 40 30, www.brasseriedemontbenon.ch. When you are in front of the hotel "Lausanne Palace" turn down to the right, you will walk 200m across a wonderful parc and arrive directly to l'Esplanade de Montbenon (with wonderful view on the lake) where is situated also the restaurant (in the Casino de Montbenon)
There you may taste local tapas and a glass of white wine!
"Le Bleu Lzard" Rue Enning 10, 1003 Lausanne, +41 21 321 38 30, www.bleu-lezard.ch,
If you start from the famous "Place St Franois" you go straight ahead along the famous pedestian street "rue de Bourg", (at the end of the street on the right hand side you will pass Louis Vuitton ) , turn to your left and cross the street immediately at the traffic light and you will enter to the "Rue Enning" at the end of the small pedestrian street on the right hand side. Enjoy your mealm you will have the choice between several daily dishes and a drink.
"Royaume Melazic" Rue de la Madeleine 12, 1003 Lausanne, +41 21 624 80 79, www.melazic.com
This cupcake boutique is situated in the old town of Lausanne. When you are at the "Place de la Palud" (city hall) and you passed the little statue of justice (on your right), please turn to your right into the "Rue de la Madeleine". Melazic is situated on the right. Chose carefully your 3 cupcakes, they are all delicious!
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 3 Hrs
Departure Time :
This offer is valid from Monday to Saturday -The Tapas at the Brasserie de Montbenon are served from 11h to 22h30 -The Main Course at the Bleu Lézard is served from 11h30 to 14h30 and from .. read more
Departure Details :
Stop 1 , "La Brasserie de Montbenon", Allée Ernest Ansermet 3, 1003 Lausanne, +41 21 320 40 30, www.brasseriedemontbenon.ch. When you are in front of the "Lausanne Palace“ hotel turn to the ri.. read more
OverviewSnacks typical of the region in their original setting, recommended by locals: the Taste My Swiss City tours address peoples desire to get to know a city from a locals perspective, in gastronomic terms. Immerse yourself in Lausanne and visit some locations off the beaten track. This selfguided tour lists the 3 best places for eating and drinking.This tour is selfguided, you choose the order and time (please just respect the opening hours) in which you want to visit the following stops and how much time you want to spend in each restaurant and on the tour. The restaurants are carefully chosen by locals and intend to show you the best and most typical foodand drinks in snack portions. At the end of the tour you have enjoyed the equivalent of a meal.
- -One meal and one drink in every location
- -Gratuities (optional)
-Transportation to/from attractions
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Please take a good note about the opening hours
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Riviera Col du Pillon & Glacier 3000: High Level Experience Swiss Alps from Lausanne
- Swiss Riviera Day Trip Including Montreux and Chaplin's World from Lausanne
- Gruyeres Gold Day Tour from Lausanne: Chocolate, Cheese, Wine and Golden Panoramic Train
- Chillon Castle Day Tour from Lausanne
- Montreux and Chteau de Chillon from Lausanne