Taste Of Barbados Full-Day Sightseeing Tour
OverviewEnjoy a taste of Barbados on this delightful full-day tour. Begin with a taste of nature with a visit to Anthony Hunte's masterpiece garden followed by the breathtaking Bathsheba. Next, taste the flavor of Barbados with local cuisine served up at the lunch stop. Follow up lunch you a taste of history with a visit to Cherry Tree Hill and St Nicholas Abbey. The final stop for the day will give you a taste of Barbados wildlife at the Barbados Wildlife Reserve.
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourEnjoy a taste of Barbados on this delightful full-day tour. Visit Anthony Hunte's masterpiece garden followed by Bathsheba, famous for its breathtaking beauty and pounding surf. After a morning of adventure it will be time to taste the flavor of Barbados with local cuisine served up at the lunch stop a seaside restaurant.
Following lunch you will make your way up Cherry Tree Hill and on to St Nicholas Abbey. This Plantation House is likely the last remaining authentic houses of the 17th century that exists anywhere in the "New World". When this residence was built around 1658 of brick and limestone, many of the structures in the North America were made of timber, and have long since perished. The residence was built only 30 years after Barbados' settlement by the British in 1627. The Plantation produces award winning rum and they are always delighted to offer you a sample.
The final stop for the day will be the Barbados Wildlife Reserve where you may be able to catch the green monkeys at play along with a variety of other animals.
- Hunte's Gardens
- Lunch at a seaside restaurant
- Morgan Lewis Windmill
- Cherry Tree Hill
- St Nicholas Abbey
- Barbados Wildlife Reserve
Inclusions for Taste Of Barbados Full-Day Sightseeing Tour
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Taste Of Barbados Full-Day Sightseeing Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.