DAY 01: ARRIVAL DELHI TRANSFER TO HOTEL
Welcome to Delhi, upon arrival you will be greeted at the airport by one of our transfer representatives.
DAY 02: DELHI
Sightseeing of Old Delhi Old Delhi visiting the Red Fort, Jama Masjid and Qutub Minar.
DAY 03: DELHI TO JAIPUR
Drive to Jaipur is known as the "Pink City" after the rusty colour that many of the houses are painted.
DAY 04: JAIPUR
Sightseeing by Rickshaw visit the Amber fort, the City Palace, the Chandra Mahal, Mubarak mahal, Palace Museum & Hawa Mahal.
DAY 05: JAIPUR TO RANTHAMBORE
Drive to Ranthambore a popular national park known for the population of its tigers.
DAY 06: RANTHAMBORE TO AGRA
Jeep safari into National Park.
Later checkout and drive to Agra, Visit Agra Fort. Evening visit the Mehtab garden to view the sunset at Taj Mahal.
DAY 07: AGRA TO DELHI TO COCHIN (BY FLIGHT)
Morning visit Taj Mahal for Sunrise witness.
Later checkout and drive to Delhi airport for your onward flight to Cochin, On arrival check in.
DAY 08: COCHIN
Guided tour of Fort Kochi and evening Kathakali dance show visit.
DAY 09: COCHIN TO MUNNAR
Drive to Munnar a hill station located 1600 meters above sea level. Once the summer resort of the erstwhile British administration in South India it still retains its colonial charm and is famous for its tea plantations.
DAY 10: MUNNAR TO MADURAI
Drive to Madurai. This vast, pulsating city, one of the oldest cities in South India, dating back 2500 years, sprawls along the banks of the River Vaigai. Afternoon proceed for Rickshaw tour of the city.
DAY 11: MADURAI
Wander through the tailors markets and bazaars and further visit the Sri Meenakshi Temple and visit Thirumalai Nayak Palace.
DAY 12: MADURAI TO PERIYAR/THEKKADY
Drive to Periyar/Thekkady. The evocative name of the Cardamom Hills is home to the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary. Proceeds to a Spice Plantation tour with a Naturalist.
DAY 13: PERIYAR
Boating in Periyar lake. Later enjoying the cookery class.
DAY 14: PERIYAR TO ALLEPPEY
Drive to a community Home stay in Alleppey called Green palm Homes located on a backwater island which gives an unique chance to get into the Indian-Keralean culture.
DAY 15: ALLEPPEY TO CHERAI
Drive to Cherai lovely sandy beach. It has the specialty that both back waters and beach hugged your beautiful spot to relax and cherish.
DAY 16: DEPARTURE TRANSFER TO COCHIN AIRPORT
Morning departure transfer to Cochin airport for onward flight.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 16 Days
Departure Time :
All Days Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Departure Details :
Return Details :
OverviewIndia is a vibrant country of assorted cultures, salient festivals, vivacious cities, splendid architecture and hued traditions. This cultural exuberance of this country draws the tourists from all over the world to witness sheer exultation. Magnificent monuments depicting architectural brilliance of bygone era along with the pulsating ethnicity make India stand apart from the rest of the world. Our cultural tour packages cater you a comprehensive exploration of the different hues of Indian culture.
- Accommodation with Breakfast as per the details given below:-
- Air condition transport for the entire tour
- Rickshaw tour of Jaipur
- 1 - Jeep / Canter Safari at Ranthambore
- Rickshaw tour at Madurai
- On spot English speaking guide till 3 pax
- Service of an English speaking Tour Escort (from 4 pax onwards)
- One night at Home stay with all meals, Alleppey
- Village walk and canoe boat ride at Alleppey
- Plantation tour at Thekkady
- Boat ride at Periyar sanctuary (Including Entrance ticket)
- Cooking demo with Dinner at Periyar
- Cycle rickshaw tour at Madurai
- Sunset view of Taj Mahal from Mehtab garden.
- All applicable taxes
- Entrance fees to monuments
- Language speaking guide
- Meals, camera fees
Know More about this tour
DAY 01: ARRIVAL DELHI TRANSFER TO HOTEL
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private cab For Taj mahal tour ( same day taj Mahal tour )
- The Agra Experience - Tajmahal,Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri and Village Safari
- Private Full-Day City Tour of Agra & Fatehpur Sikri
- Private Full-Day Combo Tour of Old and New Delhi City With Entrance Fees
- Shekhawati tour manadawa, navalgarh etc by private car driver for 2 adult 1child
- Customize road trip of north india by private car and driver
- Overnight Agra Tour form Delhi
- Golden Triangle Tour Package - 3 Nights Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour