Take a 1 mile guided walking tour throughout the heart of downtown Nashville and experience a variety of food selected to most represent this wonderful city. Â You will be sure toÂ discover some hidden eateries and gems that only the locals know about and get those taste buds racing.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
Experience the best food in the heart of downtown Nashville and discover some hidden eateries and gems that only the locals know. You want to try the Nashville fare, but not sure where to start? On this food tour you will experience the culture, history, and flavor of Music City with an enthusiastic and experienced guide. Broadway is the place to be especially for some great tasting foods from 5 local eateries and restaurants from pralines to barbecue, explore the most popular local fare and even visit some hidden gems off the beaten path.
Along the way, at a nice leisurely learn the history of the sites that made Nashville what it is today, including the Ryman Auditorium, Tootsie’s World-Famous Orchid Lounge, Printer’s Alley, and The District. You will want to wear your comfy walking shoes this 1 mile stretches over a period of about 3 hours with several stops.
Inclusions for Taste Of Nashville Walking Tour
- Fully guided and professional Tour
- Food and Tastings at 5 local eateries
Exclusions for Taste Of Nashville Walking Tour
- Hotel Pick-up
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Experience the best food in the heart of downtown Nashville and discover some hidden eateries and gems that only the locals know
Food and tastings at 5 - 6 local eateries and enough food to satisfy most lunch appetites.
Fun photo opportunities
Learn your way around Nashville to explore it better on your own afterwards!
A moderate amount of walking approximate 1 mile over a period of about 3-hours with several stops.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.