OverviewTastes of Oslo is a new guided walking tour that aims to let you experience Oslo like a local, and sample traditional Norwegian dishes, snacks and drinks. The tour guides take you to local sights and gems that are hard to come by on your own, and shows you the best spots for enjoying real Norwegian food. Truly the best way to see the city and try traditional Norwegian food. Take a trek around the city and get to know places full of tradition, history and fun facts. See what Oslo is made of and get an enriching experience that will make your tour a lot more worthy
- Get inside tips from a local
- All-inclusive tour
- Receive discounts at selected restaurants, shops and attractions
- Led by a local guide
- Likely to Sell Out
Know More about this tour
Taste Of Oslo is a Food Tour for those who like to try something different.
This 3-4 hour tour starts downtown and it will led you to local spots of the city with interesting history and yummi food. The local guide will meet you just by the chocolate store " Freia" and together you will visit a unique " Bunad Store". Bunads are the traditional clothing Norwegians wear on their most important days. ( Note some days this store might ve different opening hours).
After seeing this cool store, your food tour starts with very good portioned Brunch. The guide will else explain you the tour plan and its main stops. Remember that on this tour you will be having 3-4 stops with food tastings including 3 local/Norwegian beer.
The guide will else take the group on a fun and cool experience by taking the local transportation. This is just a 5-9 minute ride and is just so you see how effective and nice is to go on public transport. Do not worry the tickets are covered by us.
Cheese tasting is else one of our favorite things on this tour and if you havent taste Norwegian brown cheese. You should go a head and book this tour.
The journey will end by the river that crosses the city, is just 5 minutes from the main church located on the main street of the city ( not far from the tour started).
We recommend not to have a big breakfast since this tour is very satisfying
IMPORTANT: FROM THE 01.10.2017 TOURS WILL BE STARTING AT 13:00
Inclusions for Taste Of Oslo Walking Tour
- Via Viator You have ONLY PAYED FOR GUIDING SERVICES. WHEN YOU MEET YOUR GUIDE, you have to pay 550 kr per person for all the food & drinks. All products you will be tasting are Norwegian and or local made.
- Note that this is a special price since we ve the deal fixed with the restaurants & bars. Obligatory sections can not be change.
- Dinner (meatballs, reindeer, salmon, lamb-stew, soup, catfish or choose from the menu) Obligatory
- Beverages (beer, chocolate/coffee and Aquavit) ( The client can decide to have it or not )
- Local guide ( Included on the price)
- Walking tour ( Included on the price)
- Private tour (Limited availability, we never take bigger groups then 12 people, we like to give perfect attention to all our clients)
- Snacks (Norwegian tapas a taste of the 3 most popular fish Obligatory
- A Norwegian Waffel together with the "LEGENDARY" Brown Cheese. The client can decide to have it or not
Exclusions for Taste Of Oslo Walking Tour
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup (unless confirmed with operator prior to tour)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Dress code is smart casual
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Minimum of 4 participants required per tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
The client will have the choice to order this tour with alcohol or without alcohol, making the tour cheaper if she/he dont drink.
Obs: The client most notify us on advance so we can give an early order to our tasting places.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.