Taste Of Ramadhan: Kuala Lumpur Evening Walking Tour
OverviewWander through an evening at China Town night market with our professional English-speaking guide. Enjoy delicious local food and culture at local prices. Visit Central Market where you get many shops in and out selling Malaysian souvenir, try our hand at batik painting or eat some Cendol to beat the heat. Explore and learn some history of Jamek National Mosque, take some beautiful photos of this architecture for great memories. Explore authentic event of Malaysia within this 4 - hours Walking Guided Tour. Food, Shopping, street Hawkers, Rituals and Culture, all in one Tour.
- Family friendly
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourMeet and greet your professional English-speaking guide around 6pm at Masjid Jamek Putra LRT and head to Masjid Jamek, one of the oldest National Mosques in Kuala Lumpur. Visit this beautiful building and the friendly volunteer will provide assistance if you have any questions. The masjid itself has very large prayer area for both men and women. Take some great photos before we depart to next stop. Please note that you need to wear long sleeve shirts and long pants to enter the mosque.
Next, experience the food the night market around Jamek Mosque. Find a food stall, order your food, watch it cooked by the hawker stall owners and observe the local people walking by. Stroll down the street and we arrive at China Town, great market with cheaper souvenir and food. This is certainly a fun experience if you are willing to get involved with the bartering or bargaining. The China Town in Kuala Lumpur is an excellent way to experience daily life for the ethnic Chinese of the city.
We proceed to Central Market and discover another great place to shop, more than 350 shops and kiosks, selling handicraft, batik, souvenirs and much more. Enjoy and indulge flavoursome cuisine, learn and experience the local lifestyle with your professional guide. For family with kids, you get to experience craft-making or get a picture drawn by friendly artist at the busy market. Be prepared to be here for a while because the urge to leave will certainly desert you. After the tour, our tour guide will assist you to get the route back to your hotel at Masjid Jamek LRT after a great fun evening.
Inclusions for Taste Of Ramadhan: Kuala Lumpur Evening Walking Tour
- English-speaking professional guide
- Food and beverage
Exclusions for Taste Of Ramadhan: Kuala Lumpur Evening Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks
- Personal expenses
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please wear full attire, shoulders and knees should be covered
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
Please come to Masjid Jamek "KELANA JAYA LRT" Station. Meet up near ticket counter
Please Do Not wait at "AMPANG or SANTUL LRT" Stations
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.