Overview"Taste of Rome" is our most popular Rome food tour!
Eating Rome! Delicious pizza, fresh pasta, Roman coffee and traditional gelato in the heart of ancient Rome.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Popular choice with kids
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide in Campo de Fiori, central Rome, and then explore the city to scout out street food, pizza, pasta, gelato, and more. As you walk, listen to your guide for tips on places to eat in the city.
While its hard to find a truly bad meal in Rome, some restauranteurs who cater to tourists are embracing frozen pizza, microwaved pasta, and supermarket sauce. With the help of your guide, youll learn to avoid the so-called tourist traps and find the eateries that use prime ingredients to serve up the tastiest, authentic Roman food.
After two hours of city exploring and food tasting, youll finish your tour in a central location.
Inclusions for Taste Of Rome - The Authentic Rome Food Tour
- Food tasting
- Tour escort/host
Exclusions for Taste Of Rome - The Authentic Rome Food Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
You might also like
- Skip The Line: Ancient Rome And Colosseum Half-Day Walking Tour
- Skip The Line - Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel And St Peter's Basilica Half-Day Walking Tour
- Pompeii And Amalfi Coast Semi-Private Day Trip From Rome
- Christian Rome Afternoon Tour
- Rome In One Day Segway Tour
- Exploring Rome Beyond Sights - Through Flavors, Walks, And People
- Rome Bike Tour - Rome Jubilee Bike Tour
- Rome By Train - Vatican Museum
- Self-Guided Priority Access Ticket Including Ancient Rome And Vatican Museums
- Beyond The Ordinary Tour