The Valpolicella valley is famous throughout the world thanks to its eponymous wine. But we would like you to discover all of the delights that this generous and exceptionally beautiful land showers on its dwellers and visitors alike. This route presents a unique opportunity for those of you who are looking for new tastes, aromas, and sensations.
- Enjoy a magnificent panoramic view of Verona from a vantage point next to inaccessible for regular motorists driving a car
- Visit one of the regions oldest oil presses where they still use the traditional production techniques, and taste the exceptionally aromatic olive oil you would never find in a supermarket
- Tour the halls and gardens of an old palazzo, considered one of the finest in the region
- Sample artisanal cheese made at a tiny private farm
- Discover the entire range of Valpolicella wines, from the regular Classico to the most expensive Amarone in a small winery run by our friends
- Taste the exceptional prosciutto and other meat delicacies in a secret gourmand laboratory that one can visit by invitation only