Taste Your Way Through The Best Wine Bars In Bordeaux
OverviewJoin us for an unforgettable evening tour at the best wine bars in Bordeaux selected by the experts. All the 4 stops will include sommeliers and local experts to help you understand the complex wine world of Bordeaux. As well as sampling a diverse range of wine. Enjoy a variety of pairing with delicous local produce.
Know More about this tourMeeting at 5:30pm at our Rustic Vines shop located right in the centre of the old town with a quick briefing of your evening over a tasty apro. It's also a good chance to meet other like-minded travelers before a walk into the historic golden triangle neighborhood for the 1st tasting and pairing at the oldest restaurant in Bordeaux.
We will then continue the tour to the 1st wine bar while taking in the sites along the way as your guide will share some intriguing facts about the historic momuments of the UNESCO city of Bordeaux.
The 3rd and final stop will finish at a local wine bar around 10pm, where you will get to rub shoulders with the locals while enoying more food and wine. At the completion of the tour we can give you tips on where to go next, or direct you to your accomodation where you can go rest for another epic day in Bordeaux.
Inclusions for Taste Your Way Through The Best Wine Bars In Bordeaux
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Taste Your Way Through The Best Wine Bars In Bordeaux
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Dress code is smart casual
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A maximum of 10 people per booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Saint-Emilion Wine Tour and Tastings from Bordeaux
- Full-Day Small-Group Guided Wine Tour from Bordeaux with Lunch
- Saint-Emilion afternoon
- Electric Bike Saint-Emilion Half Day Tour with Wine Tasting
- Urban Wine Tour - Chateaux and wine bars - An original discovery of the Bordeaux wines
- Saint-Emilion Full Day Self-Guided Cabriolet Tour with Wine Tasting from Bordeaux
- Graves Land of Montesquieu Half Day Self-Guided Cabriolet Tour with Wine Tasting from Bordeaux
- Full-Day Pauillac Mdoc Self-Guided Wine Tasting Tour by Electric Car