Tastes Of Bolivia - La PazWrite a Review
OverviewFood tour in which you enjoy three hours of non-stop eating, trying local foods, snacks and drinks.
- Family friendly
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All-inclusive tour
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourWhile the starting time is customizable, normally this tour begins at 6pm in front of San Francisco Church, which is where you'll meet your local guide who will show you the tastes of the town. As you move between various restaurants and food stalls, hear the stories behind each dish and the ingredients that go into each meal, and learn the different traditions surrounding the types of Bolivian cuisine.
Sample dishes like papas rellenas (stuffed potatoes) and Pique o lo Macho (a feast of spicy meat), or try some salteñas pastry cases filled with vegetables, eggs, and meat. Sip on coca and quinoa beer, and after sampling some coca liquor to bring the tour to close, you'll say goodbye to your local guide and enjoy a night on the town.
Inclusions for Tastes Of Bolivia
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Tastes Of Bolivia
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Dress code is smart casual
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available. Please advise at time of booking if required
A maximum of 10 people per booking
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.