Tasting Cinque Terre With Best Local Foods And Wines - Riomaggiore
OverviewLa dolce Riomaggiore! This is the biggest village of Cinque Terre and the best place to experience the regions food, history, and traditions. Taste local products directly from local sellers, hear local stories, and feel the local life.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
Starting from the center of the village of Riomaggiore, this Cinque Terre tour will lead you around town to taste some of the best treats around.
First up, we'll go down to the marina and onto the terrace that overlooks the village. Here youll get the best view along the coastline, surrounded by colored houses while witnessing a skyline of the other villages across the landscape.
Once youve taken in the view, itll be time to stimulate our palates and taste the best this place has to offer!
Well head back to the center of the village to visit different shops and delis, where well get various tastings of regional foods and wines. Pesto,focaccia, Ligurian olives, anchovies, and local winesare just some of the specialties that you're going to experience all included on the house. The options may vary from time to time, depending on what is available fresh that day. But no matter whats served, its sure to be delicious!
After youve filled up, our Cinque Terre tour continues for another short walk uphill until we reach the main church of Riomaggiore. Here youll enjoy another fantastic view from above: Behind you you'll see the farm terraces and their adjacent vineyards, olive trees, and lemon trees and in front of you you'll see the rooftops, gardens, and the light blue of the Mediterranean Sea.
Next, you'll continue along a path that shows you more stunning coastline landscapes before finishing your tour back at the Riomaggiore train station.
Inclusions for Tasting Cinque Terre With Best Local Foods And Wines
- Local English-speaking guide
- Food and drink tastings (Samples may vary depending on the season and whats freshly available; Expect treats like farinata, bruschetta, olives, focaccia, pesto, anchovies, and cheese, along with two wines or soft drinks per person and a limoncello tasting)
Exclusions for Tasting Cinque Terre With Best Local Foods And Wines
- Additional food and drink
- Souvenirs and items of a personal nature
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please wear comfortable shoes for walking
Maximum of 12 people
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.