Tasting Experience At Gracianna Winery - HealdsburgWrite a Review
OverviewTour the small family-owned and -operated Gracianna Winery on the lauded Miracle Mile of Westside Road in Healdsburg, nestled into the rolling hills of beautiful and bountiful Sonoma County. Wine country visitors are welcomed for an intimate tasting experience in a relaxed tasting room overlooking the Mercedes Riverblock Estate vineyard on the Russian River. Gracianna Winery makes award-winning pinot noir, zinfandel, chardonnay, sauvignon blanc and sparkling wine.
- Editor's Pick
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Family friendly
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourVisitors to Gracianna's experience a relaxed, peaceful atmosphere in which to sample wines. Guests are welcome to sample the menu of the day, typically a pinot noir, a zin, a chardonnay and a sauvignon blanc. Bring a picnic lunch to relax among the shaded guest area in the back of the Estate vineyard right above the Russian River.
There is plenty of parking, ADA-certified facilities and the winery is located within a few minutes drive to many other high-quality wineries along the famed Miracle Mile of Westside Road in Healdsburg. The location is only a 7-mile drive from central Healdsburg and a short distance from other wine country destinations. Pets and kids are welcome! Gracianna represents the graciousness of hosting family and friends with a special meal and special wine.
Inclusions for Tasting Experience At Gracianna Winery
- Wine tasting
Exclusions for Tasting Experience At Gracianna Winery
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.