Tasting Greece Workshop - Athens
OverviewJoin us for an all-inclusive exploration of traditional spirits and food pairings from across Greece. Taste your way through a variety of spirits paired with hand-picked delicacies and learn about their origins and role in local customs. Get your very own gastronomy map of Greece for free!
Know More about this tour
During our 1.5-hour tasting Greece workshop, experience this wonderful tradition with your local guide and food connoisseur and learn about the origins of Greek spirits and traditional products as well as the methods by which they are made.
To help you visualize each regions produce, we give you your very own gastronomy map of Greece! Use it during your workshop and take it home with you as a memento of your introduction to products that will surely become household favourites!
Discover why ouzo and raki are so loved across different regions of Greece and the best way to serve them. Sip the very best tsipouro and try cheeses and charcuteries to see which ones really catch your taste buds. This truly is a workshop for all the senses and one best enjoyed in the company of friends, old and new!
Inclusions for Tasting Greece Workshop
- A 1.5hr tasting workshop designed to immerse you in Greek culture through the medium of local spirits & product tasting!
- Complimentary foodie map of Greece
- With your local foodie guide, learn about the origins and cultural significance of famous liquors, cheeses & cold cuts from across Greece
- A perfect experience for foodies, families, couples and any lover of spirits and Greek culture!
- Enjoy amezeof local cheeses and charcuteries and take home your very own foodie map of Greece!
Exclusions for Tasting Greece Workshop
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Anything else you would like to purchase
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children under the age of six are free.
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.