Tasting Madrid: Gastronomic Private Guided TourWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy a 4-hour private food tour and a great way to learn about Madrids culture and customs from the local perspective. You will see, taste and participate in the daily life of the capital, will go to traditional and lesser known places of the city, will explore different neighborhoods, but most importantly you will learn about the gastronomical culture and history of Madrid and Spain and will taste culinary delights and specialties.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get inside tips from a local
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourStarting at your accommodation, you will have a run-through Madrid´s city center for a brief introduction, which will take you back to the city´s history so as to understand the many culinary aspects of Madrid and Spain.
You will walk around, stopping at four to five different places, you will taste and visit a variety of places from old to new, you will get to experience the know-how of traditional eateries, modern gastrobars and taverns. From traditional farmers´ market to modern tasting-markets, from old boozers, city wineries, to local family-run restaurants.
You will learn to distinguish and recognize tapas, pintxos, platos, platillos and raciones, the cultural bit of knowledge which would probably pass unobserved by the average foreign visitor in Madrid.
Inclusions for Tasting Madrid: Gastronomic Private Guided Tour
- Professional guide
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
Exclusions for Tasting Madrid: Gastronomic Private Guided Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Private transportation
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Your guide will meet you at your hotel.
Any necessary transportation via metro or bus is included, but does not include private transportation.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.