Eat your way through the Eiffel Tower ! Discover thefineness of the best French food products located close to the Eiffel Tower. This self-guided tour of local gourmet goodies gives you an itinerary to follow independently through a Tasting Passport, which you'll use to explore a selection of 6 French food products to be sampled at various stores and shops owned by welcoming Parisian artisans.
- Family friendly
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Editor's Pick
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tour
Discover the Eiffel Tower area in a new way, by tasting some selected French products. As you walk through the neighborhood, you can use the maps included to find your way and meet passionate local artisans.
At the first stop, you receive your Tasting Passport, a little booklet which contains loads of information about the products tasted and the artisans met during the trip.
The gourmet itinerary includes a wide selection of the finest French products : homemade Foie Gras from South West, Wine from a small French wineyard, a special coffee brewed in Paris, tasty traditional biscuits from Provence, a Meringue Cake from North and one of the best French chocolate cake called "Le Baulois".
You can complete the tastings at your own pace : the Tasting Passport can be used over several days !
Through a carefully made selection of welcoming & english-speaking shop owners, you will be able to meet personnally some local people and discover where the locals are used to get their food. If you don't have time to visit whole France, the experience would be even better as you can taste products coming from different regions of the country !
An innovative and authentic way to enjoy Paris from a culinary perspective.
Inclusions for Tasting Tour For Foodies Around The Eiffel Tower
- 6 local food tastings
- A Tasting Passport booklet
- Portraits of the artisans
- Advice and history about the neighborhood
- Description and anecdotes about French food
Exclusions for Tasting Tour For Foodies Around The Eiffel Tower
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.