Tasting Tour In Rome
OverviewFood lovers, this is your time! Go on a mid-morning walking tour to markets, groceries and gelaterias with tastings at different locations.
- Campo De Fiori
- Jewish Ghetto
Know More about this tour
Experience a nice stroll through Rome’s enchanting squares and neighborhoods while tasting your way through some of the city’s best shops, restaurants, and markets, discovering the secrets of world-renowned Italian cuisine.
Enjoy pizza with a mortadella tasting, supplì (fried rice-ball), and pasta. Then, experience Jewish ghetto food specialties: fried artichokes and fried codfish. Savor an artisanal gelato warming learning tips and history of food in Italy.
Inclusions for Tasting Tour In Rome
- Walking Tour (Max 12 People)
- Local Food Connoissuer Guide
- Food Tasting
- If you cancel between 0 days To 1 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Roman Countryside Food and Wine Tasting from Rome
- Naples and Pompeii: Full-Day Tour from Rome with Lunch
- Best of Rome in a Day Private Guided Tour including Vatican Sistine Chapel and Colosseum
- Florence and Pisa - Private All Day Tour from Rome
- Rome Super Saver: Skip-the-Line Ancient Rome and Colosseum Walking Tour plus Frascati Wine Tasting Tour
- Rome Pizza Walking Tour