Tauranga Shore Excursion: Rotorua Geothermal Geyser Tour And Polynesian Spa Combo Including Lunch
OverviewJoin us on a journey of discovery and luxury with this full-day combo tour from Tauranga. This tour is conducted in a small group mini van/bus 2016/17 vehicle with full UVprotection tinted glass and dual air conditioning.Experience geysers, mud pools and steam vents with Maori culture! Not to forget the infamous Haka War dance. This is performed by one of Rotorua's leading Maori cultural performance groups. Encounter a strange landscape of sights, sounds and smells. Marvel at the way the Maori have tamed this land for there own purpose.Afterwards, visit ahighly regarded restaurant for a two-course meal with tea or coffee included.Next the Polynesian Spa. An internationally acclaimed spa facility, so you can pamper yourself in hot mineral pools, Enjoy this unique lakefront thermal spa experience - offering a wonderful fusion of relaxing hot mineral spring bathing, spa therapies and picturesque views of Lake Rotorua.
Know More about this tour
- This Is a Pre Booked Tour only!
- No sales on the day of the tour!
- Ensuring a quick departure for you!
- Pick up time is flexible (dependent on your cruise ship arrival and departure time).
Your driver/guide will meet you in the morning at the port of Tauranga and take you along the beautiful coastline of Mount Maunganui in a small group mini van/bus. See kiwifruit orchards and lush countryside as you drive for around 75 minutes to Rotorua. Here you will experience the very best of Rotorua and stop at theWhakarewarewa Valley(with geysers, steam vents and mud pools).
Your small group will have an official Maori guide in order to experience this fascinating tour of the valley intimately. See geysers, mud pools, and mineral springs, and learn about Maori culture while watching a traditional Maori cultural performance. Hear and experience the rhythmic chant of the Haka (traditional war performance). You are invited to share in their everyday life. Experience the sights, smells and observe first-hand a unique cultural way of living among geothermal wonders. Learn about a culture that is steeped in history, traditions and cultures that span hundreds of years. You'll also gain insight into the features of Maori carvings and structures which have deep cultural significance, and of course observe the legendary Phutu Geyser. This is the largest geyser in the southern hemisphere which can erupt to a height of 100 feet (30-meters) and as often as 20 times per day.
Next you will be taken for a two-course lunch at one of Rotorua's highly regarded restaurants followed by tea or coffee (with a choice of menu).
You will then move on to the next venue: the Polynesian Spa to unlock natures gift in Rotorua. The Polynesian Spa is a geothermal bathing and soul soothing retreat. Renowned for its healing waters and decadent therapies, discover why people have flocked to these waters since the 1800s.
Here you can experience the private elitefacilities of the Polynesian Spas geothermal hot mineral waters, which are sourced from two natural springs and feed into 28 hot mineral pools. The slightly acidic Priest Spring waters relieve tired muscles, aches and pains, while the alkaline waters of the Rachel Spring nourish the skin.
You will be returned back to your ship in plenty of time after a decadent day of discovery and luxury pleasures.
Inclusions for Tauranga Shore Excursion: Rotorua Geothermal Geyser Tour And Polynesian Spa Combo Including Lunch
- All entrance fees
- Official Maori guide for theWhakarewarewa geothermal valley
- Cultural show performance
- Two-course lunch with choice of menu followed with unlimited tea or coffee
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by 2016/17 modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Cold bottled mineral water
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Exclusions for Tauranga Shore Excursion: Rotorua Geothermal Geyser Tour And Polynesian Spa Combo Including Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Experience two extremely popular venues of Rotorua and enjoy a relaxing two course lunch
Swimsuit and towel for the Polynesian Spa
2016/17 modern vehicle small mini van/bus, highest safety rating
Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes
Please bring sun protection and jackets for cooler weather
Please advise driver of any food allergies the morning of the tour
This tour is for Adults only from the age of 16 or older
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shore Excursion: Skyline Rotorua from Tauranga
- Shore Excursion: Rotorua Sightseeing Tour from Tauranga
- Kaituna Forest Canyon River Jet, Rotorua & Hellsgate-Tauranga Shore Excursion
- Rotorua Highlights Tour - Tauranga Shore Excursion
- Rotorua Highlights with Te Puia - Tauranga Shore Excursion
- Rotorua Highlights w Whakarewarewa Maori Village - Tauranga Shore Excursion
- Rotorua Highlights w Hellsgate - Tauranga Shore Excursion
- Kaituna Forest Canyon River Jet Boat & Tauranga Tour - Tauranga Shore Excursion