Tauranga Shore Excursion: Scenic Lake McLaren Kayak TourWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy the wonderful calm Lake McLaren where serenity takes a new name. Gently paddle past a multitude of birdlife, literally within paddles' reach. Sheer cliffs break the stark lush native bush as gentle streams enter the lake's edge. Paddle into the stunning Mangapapa canyon with water as deep as the cliffs on the sides, where the native bush appears to touch and form a cave.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Free snacks included
Know More about this tourStart your Tauranga shore excursion with morning pickup at the cruise port. It’s a short drive north by minivan to the Waimarino Adventure Park where your Wairoa River kayaking tour begins. En route, hear from your guide about the beachside city of Mount Maunganui, situated in the Bay of Plenty.
On arrival, receive some kayaking tips before dipping your paddle into the placid waters of Lake McLaren. Discover the beautiful scenery and stunning canyon with birdlife all around.
Take advantage of any photo opportunities (a dry bag is provided for your camera) before paddling back to your starting point. From here, you’re transferred by minivan back to port.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Tauranga port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Inclusions for Tauranga Shore Excursion: Scenic Lake McLaren Kayak Tour
- Local and professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off at the pedestrian gate at the port
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Chocolate Bar and bottle of water
Exclusions for Tauranga Shore Excursion: Scenic Lake McLaren Kayak Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Wairoa River Kayak Tour
- Evening Glow Worm Kayak Tour In Tauranga
- Waimarino Adventure Park
- Tauranga Shore Excursion: Waimarino Adventure Park
- Rotorua Full Day Tour Including Maori Culture Geysers Mudpools And Mt Maunganui
- Shore Excursion: Hobbiton And Lord Of The Rings Movie Set Tour
- Tauranga Shore Excursion: Small-Group Bay Of Plenty And Tauranga Tour
- White Island Volcano Helicopter Flight With Optional Tour From Tauranga
- Tauranga Shore Excursion: Private Wai-O-Tapu Thermal Wonderland And Whakarewarewa Maori Cultural Village