Tauranga Shore Excursion: Scenic Lake McLaren Kayak Tour
OverviewEnjoy the wonderful calm Lake McLaren where serenity takes a new name. Gently paddle past a multitude of birdlife, literally within paddles' reach. Sheer cliffs break the stark lush native bush as gentle streams enter the lake's edge. Paddle into the stunning Mangapapa canyon with water as deep as the cliffs on the sides, where the native bush appears to touch and form a cave.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Free snacks included
Know More about this tourStart your Tauranga shore excursion with morning pickup at the cruise port. Its a short drive north by minivan to the Waimarino Adventure Park where your Wairoa River kayaking tour begins. En route, hear from your guide about the beachside city of Mount Maunganui, situated in the Bay of Plenty.
On arrival, receive some kayaking tips before dipping your paddle into the placid waters of Lake McLaren. Discover the beautiful scenery and stunning canyon with birdlife all around.
Take advantage of any photo opportunities (a dry bag is provided for your camera) before paddling back to your starting point. From here, youre transferred by minivan back to port.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Tauranga port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Inclusions for Tauranga Shore Excursion: Scenic Lake McLaren Kayak Tour
- Local and professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off at the pedestrian gate at the port
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Chocolate Bar and bottle of water
Exclusions for Tauranga Shore Excursion: Scenic Lake McLaren Kayak Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
You Might Also Like
- Shore Excursion: Skyline Rotorua from Tauranga
- Shore Excursion: Rotorua Sightseeing Tour from Tauranga
- Kaituna Forest Canyon River Jet, Rotorua & Hellsgate-Tauranga Shore Excursion
- Rotorua Highlights Tour - Tauranga Shore Excursion
- Rotorua Highlights with Te Puia - Tauranga Shore Excursion
- Rotorua Highlights w Whakarewarewa Maori Village - Tauranga Shore Excursion
- Rotorua Highlights w Hellsgate - Tauranga Shore Excursion
- Kaituna Forest Canyon River Jet Boat & Tauranga Tour - Tauranga Shore Excursion