Tauranga Shore Excursion: Waimarino Adventure Park
OverviewThis action-packed half-day adventure is the perfect way to experience real Kiwi fun! Get blobbed on New Zealand’s biggest human catapult, fly down New Zealand’s only kayak slide, climb the outdoor rock wall or just have a relax in a kayak.
- Ideal choice for families
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Free snacks included
Know More about this tourStart your 3.5-hour shore excursion with pickup from the Port of Tauranga cruise terminal afteryour ship docks. You're transferred directly to the Waimarino Adventure Park for family-friendly water activities on the banks of the tranquil Wairoa River. Recreational kayaks and canoesare the premierfeature of the water park,which offers a range of activities to suit any age or skill level.
Let your hair down during thisaction-packed experienceand enjoy some genuine Kiwi-style fun. Get 'blobbed' on New Zealands biggest human catapult, flydown the country's only kayak slide, tackle the Tarzan swing or gladiator pole, climb the outdoor rock wall, or bounce on the water trampoline. For something more relaxing, set off in a pedalo or settle into the thermal pool after a swim.
Abottle of water and a chocolate bar are provided to ensure that you stay hydrated and nourished; you're free to bring a picnic or barbecue on-site (ice cream and beverages are available for purchase).
Please note: A minimum of fourpeople per booking is required.
Inclusions for Tauranga Shore Excursion: Waimarino Adventure Park
- Pickup and drop-off at the cruise port
- Wet suit
- Bottled water
- Chocolate bar
Exclusions for Tauranga Shore Excursion: Waimarino Adventure Park
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Wairoa River Kayak Tour
- Tauranga Shore Excursion: Scenic Lake McLaren Kayak Tour
- Shore Excursion: Rotorua Including Te Puia and Polynesian Spa from Tauranga
- Shore Excursion: Rotorua Including Te Puia and Agrodome from Tauranga
- Full-Day Shore Excursion: Hobbiton and Te Puia Combo
- Shore Excursion: Rotorua City Hop-On Hop-Off Tour from Tauranga
- Tauranga Shore Excursion: Rotorua Highlights Including Whakarewarewa