Tbilisi - Mtskheta Tour
OverviewVisit the modern and ancient capitals of Georgia in a one-day tour to Tbilisi and Mtskheta with an eventful itinerary. Both cities are rich in landmarks and historic sites.
- Holy trinity cathedral
- Metekhi church
- Narikala fortress
- Sulfur bath
- Sharden street
- Rike park
- Jvari monastery
- Svetitskhoveli cathedral
- Bebristsikhe castle
Know More about this tour
Start at Holy Trinity cathedral, one of the largest orthodox cathedrals in the world. Continue to Metekhi church and take cable car to Narikala Fortress to enjoy breathtaking panoramic view of the city. Walk down to the district of Sulphur bath houses passing by the only mosque in Tbilisi. Stroll through the Sharden area full of narrow streets with cozy cafés, wine tasting bars, souvenir shops, and breathe in the living past.
After lunch, drive to Mtskheta, one of the oldest towns and the cultural and religious centre of Georgia.
Inclusions for Tbilisi - Mtskheta Tour
- Private transportation
- Professional chauffeurs
- Professional guide
- Entrance tickets to sights
- Rope-way tickets
- Wine tasting
- 0.5 ltr mineral water per person
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- One Day Tour to Uplistsikhe Gori from Tbilisi
- 8 Days Jeep Tour Caucasus Raid from Tbilisi
- One-Day Wine Tour to Kakheti from Tbilisi
- Full Day Tour in Sighnaghi Bodbe Tsinandali from Tbilisi
- Full Day Private Tour of Tbilisi and Mtskheta
- Private Tour to Mtskheta and Georgian Wine Tasting from Tbilisi
- Private Wine Tour to Kakheti from Tbilisi
- Private Tour to Mtskheta from Tbilsi