Tbilisi Museum And Georgian Wine Tasting Private TourWrite a Review
OverviewVisit three main museums in Tbilisi and learn the history of this ancient city and the country of Georgia during one day trip. You’ll have excursions in Ethnographic Museum of Georgia, Georgian National Museum and the Museum of Fine Arts. This trip also includes a visit to Chateau Mukhrani Wine Studio in Tbilisi with wine-tasting session.
- All entrance fees included
- Small-group tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourMeet your driver at your hotel at and start driving in a comfortable air-conditioned car to visit open air Ethnographic Museum of Georgia located near Turtle Lake. The museum's collection includes more than 8,000 exhibits brought from all over Georgia and occupies 52 hectares of land. The Open Air Museum encompasses 14 ethnographic zones of Georgia: Kartli, Samegrelo, Adjara, Abkhazia, Svaneti, Khevsureti, Kakheti, Meskheti, Javakheti, Guria, Imereti, Racha, Lechkhumi and Ossetia.
Continue the tour and visit the National Museum of Georgia, located on Rustaveli Avenue. The museum of Golden Treasury contains thousands of Georgian and Caucasian archaeological artifacts. Learn the history of Georgia and its culture from the Bronze Age.
Next stop is Museum of Fine Arts of Georgia located nearby. Museum collections include more than 140,000 works of Georgian, Eastern and European artists. The museum of Golden Treasury contains numerous golden, silver and enamel icons.
After informative visits to all the museums, end your tour with tasting the unforgettable flavor of Chateau Mukhrani premium class wines in Chateau Mukhrani Studio on Meidan Square and drive back to your place of stay in Tbilisi. Tbilisi Museum Tour is the best opportunity to learn about the history, culture and traditions of Georgia as well as taste famous Georgian wines.
Note: Image of "Lion Figurine" is the courtesy of The National Museum of Georgia.
Inclusions for Tbilisi Museum And Georgian Wine Tasting Private Tour
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional driver (English-speaking or non English-speaking)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees to the Ethnographic Museum of Georgia, National Museum of Georgia, Museum of Fine Arts of Georgia
- Local museum guide services
- 3 sorts of wine tasting with snacks at Chateau Mukhrani Wine Studio (cheese assortment, Georgian sweets “Churchkhla”)
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Tbilisi Museum And Georgian Wine Tasting Private Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
A small amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.