Tel Aviv And Jaffa Tour
OverviewTel Aviv is far from being just a city gate to Israel. This double city (Old Jaffa and new Tel Aviv) is an absolutely fascinating place worth of spending several days here. Our highly enjoyable full day tour will encompass some of the most interesting places around this fascinating city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tour
You will be picked up from your hotel in Tel Aviv and start by visiting 4000 year old Jaffa, with its sites dating from the Pharaohs, through the Crusades times and until Napoleon' invasion and defeat.
You will then transfer to the City of Tel-Aviv that has consumed Jaffa, yet is only 110 years old, and it is flourishing with young life and is full of hidden beauties, behind each corner.
See the European and Colonial architecture, history of wars and peace, modern Western culture and Middle-Eastern life style - all that is mixed together into a tight knot and ensures an unforgettable experience.
Visit American Colony - the small and miraculously preserved village of the first settlers in the area - American Christians from the State of Maine.
You will walk the first boulevard of this "White City", as it has been called by UNESCO, which has declared it a World Heritage Site - Rothschild Boulevard with its modern sky-scrappers, Art-Nuevo villas and world-famous pearls of German Bauhaus architecture.
You will then moveto visit the beautifully renovated Sarona - German Christians settlement, dating 1870. This unique area still keeps a fascinating atmosphere of old European villages and is a unique place in the whole Middle East. Today, as many other Historical places around Israel, Sarona, while keeping its historical values, has turned into a bustling entertainment place, with play grounds, restaurants, shops and a great Farmers Covered Market. Visiting Sarona is indeed a "Grand Finale" of the unforgettable tour of Jaffa and Tel Aviv!
Inclusions for Tel Aviv And Jaffa Tour
- Tel Aviv Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional art historian guide
- Private tour
Exclusions for Tel Aviv And Jaffa Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 2-Day Jordan and Israel Tour: Jerusalem, Bethlehem and Petra Including Flights
- 10-Day Israel Tour Including Petra from Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Private Half Day Tour with Walking Tour
- Premium Off-Road Massada Adventure from Tel Aviv
- Nazareth, Tiberias and the Sea of Galilee Day Trip from Tel Aviv
- Masada and the Dead Sea Day Trip from Tel Aviv