OverviewEnjoy a 10 hour day tour in Tel-Aviv, the center of Israel's business and entertainment. Visit the Diaspora museum, drive to Rabin Square where the assassination of Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin took place. Walk the Neve Tzedek neighborhood and enjoy the colorful Nahalat Benyamin market with it's live musicians, artifacts and handmade jewelry. Explore the Old port city of Jaffa and its artists' quarter. End the day with a stroll through Sheinkin street, known for its unique shops and youthful ambiance.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourBegin your day trip with a pick up from your Jerusalem hotel and start the drive toward Tel Aviv and Old Jaffa.
Tel Aviv, declared by UNESCO as World Heritage site for its Bauhaus-style buildings, is considered to be Israel's center of business and entertainment. Begin with a trip to the campus of Tel Aviv University to visit the Diaspora Museum, otherwise known as the 'Museum of the Jewish People.' The museum houses a broad range of exhibits and covers nearly 3,000 years of history.
Drive through Tel Aviv’s main streets and stop at Rabin Square, site of the 1995 ssassination of Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin.
Continue on to Old Jaffa, an old port city, to visit the artists' quarter before exploring the old ruins.
Driving from Jaffa, your next stop is at Neve Tzedek, the first Jewish neighborhood to be built outside of Jaffa’s walls. From there, visit the Nahalat Binyamin, with its colorful stands offering a wide selection of handmade jewelry, artifacts and live musicians.
Your next stop is Sheinkin Street, known for its antique shops, cafes and youthful ambiance. Conclude your day as you return to your original departure point.
Inclusions for Tel Aviv City Tour From Jerusalem
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Tel Aviv City Tour From Jerusalem
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Small Group Jerusalem Old City Walking Tour
- Tour Of Masada-Dead Sea And Qumran From Jerusalem
- Beyond The Walls Of Jerusalem Walking Tour Including Market Visit And Food Tastings
- Private Guide: 2-Day Walking Tour Of Old City And New City Jerusalem
- Private Tour : Israel Museum With Art History And Culture Combined
- Private Tour : Tower Of David And Jerusalem Old City Quarters
- Private Tour: Customized Israel Adventure From Jerusalem Tel Aviv Or Haifa
- Jerusalem Private Guide Half Day Tour
- Bethlehem Private Guide Half Day Tour From Jerusalem
- Masada Sunrise, Ein Gedi And Dead Sea Trip From Jerusalem