Tel Aviv Cycling Tour
OverviewExperience Tel Aviv like a local on this bike tour through the buzzing seaside hotspot. Within three hours, youll both pass many top attractions as well as discover local history and little-known facts about the non-stop city.
Know More about this tour
You want to see the best of Tel Aviv, and enjoy exploring on two wheels? Then this fully guided cycling tour past the citys highlights as well as hidden gems is for you! In fact, manyresidents regularly use bikes as their choice of transport, thus youll jump right into local culture.
From Abraham hostel, the tour leads up Rothschild Boulevard, featuring many impressive examples of the famous Bauhaus architecture. Youll arrive at Habima Square that represents a central point for culture and arts and is flanked by the Israel National Theatre and the Philharmonic Orchestra. From here, its just another short ride to Rabin Square, where former Prime Minister Yitzchak Rabin got assassinated in 1995.
You'll continue cycling towards the lush green Yarkon Park, a huge space in the citys north and the locals place of choice for exercising, picnicking or kayaking on Yarkon River. On its end awaits the sparkling Mediterranean, where youll stop for a short snack and drink break before riding on South again along the beach promenade. Passing the Old Railway Station that today is a shopping hotspot, charming Neve Tzedek, the citys first neighbourhood outside of Jaffa, and the Independence Museum,you'll eventually arrive back at the hostel.
Inclusions for Tel Aviv Cycling Tour
- Full Guiding
- Bike & Helmet
Exclusions for Tel Aviv Cycling Tour
- snacks & drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Things to bring:
Warm clothes (winter)
water & snacks
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 2-Day Jordan and Israel Tour: Jerusalem, Bethlehem and Petra Including Flights
- 10-Day Israel Tour Including Petra from Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Private Half Day Tour with Walking Tour
- Premium Off-Road Massada Adventure from Tel Aviv
- Nazareth, Tiberias and the Sea of Galilee Day Trip from Tel Aviv
- Masada and the Dead Sea Day Trip from Tel Aviv