Temecula Wine Tasting By Hummer From Palm Springs
OverviewTaste your way through the Temecula wine country on this 7-hour tour from Palm Springs. Gather your closest friends and family and hop in an H1 Hummer for an unforgettable wine tasting excursion to some of Southern Californias best wineries. Your friendly, knowledgeable guide will share information on this beautiful and alluring wine region as you sip pinot noirs, sauvignon blancs, cabs and more. Dont miss this wonderful day trip from Palm Springs.
Know More about this tour
Some of Southern Californias best wines are produced in this valley southwest of Palm Springs, thanks to its Mediterranean-like climate (warm days and cool nights). Grapes for making syrah, grenache, tempranillo and sangiovese thrive across the regions more than 3,500 acres (1,416 hectares) of vineyards. Upwards of 40 wineries showcase the best of the best in upscale tasting rooms, but dont expect a Napa vibe; Temecula is more casual than its northern counterpart, and people often pass on fine wines for the popular almond-infused sparkling wine.
While the almond wine might flow, your tour focuses on classic red and white varietals at three wineries. The tour operator specializes in going to hard-to-get-into vineyards that have won 4 stars or more for their wines. Let your nose and taste buds, and the sommeliers, guide you through the differences, as you taste up to 18 wines throughout the day. Listen as your friendly, knowledgeable guide offers insider tips and information about the wines and the region.
Inclusions for Temecula Wine Tasting By Hummer From Palm Springs
- Transport by H1 Hummer
- Wine tastings
- Hotel pickup and drop-off; please contact the local supplier after booking to set up your departure location and time
Exclusions for Temecula Wine Tasting By Hummer From Palm Springs
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 10 people per booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
MUST be 21 years of age to consume alcohol
Hotel pickup and drop-off: please contact the local supplier after booking to set up your departure location and time
Please dress comfortably in light, layered clothing. Temperatures can vary as much as 50 degrees between the desert and the wine country
A maximum of 9 people per H1 Hummer
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.