Temple And Bangkok City Tour
OverviewJoin this tour to visit the 3 most recognized temples in Bangkok. Visit Wat Traimit, Wat Pho, and Wat Benchamabophit. An English speaking guide will guide you through the day to ensure you get the most out of your experience.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Small-group tour
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tourAfter morning pickup at your Bangkok hotel in byminivan, startwith a visit to Wat Traimit, also known as the Temple of the Golden Buddha.Marvel at theimpressive, solid gold statue a fine example of 14th-century Sukhothai art thatwas discovered by chance in the 1950s after it was hiddenunderlayers of plaster for centuries.
Continue on to Wat Pho, well-known as the temple of the Reclining Buddha. One of Bangkoks oldest and most famous temples, it houses a larger-than-life Buddha measuring 151 feet (46 meters) long, culminating in giant feet decorated with symbolic mother-of-pearl inlays.
Wat Benchamabophit is your final stop. Explore the ornate monastery built of Italian marble from Carrara, and learn about its significance in Thai culture and history from your guide.
Yourhalf-day tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel around midday.
Inclusions for Temple And Bangkok City Tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Please advise when you make the booking, We will confirmation for pickup time or addition information in case you not in our service area)
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
Exclusions for Temple And Bangkok City Tour
- Food and drinks
- Surcharge: Pickup & Drop off for The Hotel out of Service Area. (THB 100.-/Pax for guest below 4 Pax), In case we can not to service you with Surcharge, We will provide you for our meeting point for you with the best convenient to get there.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour of Bangkok's Multicultural Markets with a Local Guide
- Small-Group Damnern Saduak Floating Market Tour from Bangkok
- Private Tour: Bangkok's Grand Palace Complex and Wat Phra Kaew
- Half-Day Thonburi Klongs and Grand Palace of Bangkok
- Full-Day Ayutthaya Bike Ride
- Private Tour: Half-Day Bangkok Bike Tour With a Local