Get in touch with your spiritual side on this full day, small group tour to the village of Sebatu. You will learn the Balinese beliefs and rituals behind a traditional purification process and why it’s important to the Balinese people, before jumping into Holy water and taking part in the purification yourself.
- Lunch included
- Several menus to choose from
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
Your day tour begins with pickup at hotels in the major resort areas of southern Bali for the drive to the village of Sebatu, about an hour from southern Bali, near the town of Ubud.
The Balinese people are very spiritual, with roots of the island's beliefs and customs running deep in the local lifestyle. Your tour provides a hands-on look at one of the best examples of Balinese spirituality in the village. This area is home to a collection of temples, which your guide leads you to and tells you about their role in the daily lives of the villagers. After this exploration, travel uphill and deeper into the village to visit the site of the holy water. Here, your guide helps you put on a traditional sarong and shows you how the Balinese pray to the gods. Observe the different colors of each offering, and learn how each hue represents a different prayer.
After the procession, you can take a dip in the holy water—considered an important cleansing ritual—and then end your tour with lunch at a local restaurant before the return drive to your hotel.
Inclusions for Temple And Blessings Tour In Bali
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
Exclusions for Temple And Blessings Tour In Bali
- Hotel pickup and drop-off outside the available areas
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for children 15 years and under
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.