Temple Bar Highlights Tour With Guinness And Whiskey Tasting From Dublin
OverviewThis one of a kind fully guided tour of Temple Bar area to discover its many cultural and historical highlights combined with fast-track entrance to both the Guinness Storehouse and Jameson’s Whiskey Distillery, two of Dublin’s top attractions. This is an opportunity to explore the rich heritage of two world-class iconic Irish brands and heritage an enjoy the best of Irish hospitality under the guidance of an engaging local guide. Discover so much about Ireland, its people and its cultural highlights including whiskey and stout on this not to be missed tour which includes a comprehensive sampling experience of both brands.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
This fully guided tour allows you to experience two of Dublins top attractions in one day. Meet your guide in the Smithfield Quarter of Dublin city where you're local guide will lead a fascinating journey of Ireland's Guinness & Whiskey.
Avoid the long lines with fast-track entrance to both the Guinness Storehouse and Jameson Distillery Bow St. to discover the origin of these two great drinks followed by engaging and memorable tasting sessions of both whiskey and Ireland's historic black beer "Guinness".
On completion of your tour at the Guinness Storehouse relax in the Gravity Bar offering some of the best views of Dublin or continue discovering more highlights of Ireland's number one cultural attraction. Tour finishes close to public transportation so you can continue exploring on your own.
Inclusions for Temple Bar Highlights Tour With Guinness And Whiskey Tasting From Dublin
- Entrance fees
- Professional five star guide
- Tasting samples
Exclusions for Temple Bar Highlights Tour With Guinness And Whiskey Tasting From Dublin
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Not wheelchair accessible
Unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages
Alcohol is served on this tour as well as whiskey and Guinness sampling
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum numbers apply.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.